Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

ZERODHA KITE CHARTS ....... some changes happened last night .........

suddenly the lower timeframe (1 min 3 min) ..... Candles have started looking taller ..... :eek:

and WTF ...... 1 Hour Candle is not at all visible ...... :annoyed:

Cant's Zerodha first do testing in a test environment .... before moving it to live application level ... ? :confused:

Every broker has it;s advantage and disadvantages ... you just need to know when u use which one lol .

NO broker is perfect these days ...even the True zero broker one
"you just need to know when u use which one"

NO MORE IMPORTANT IS -

" need to know when u SHOULD NOT USE which one"

..... AND ...... with Zerodha ..... problem is ......

You never know ...... when not to use Zerodha :D..... issue will come at an unexpected time :D ..... like an unwanted guest ...:D

We can log into Kite & Z5 simultaneously, I've done that many times, including today, & usually Z5 works even if Kite doesn't but today, both were down simultaneously. :(
are you are having 2 different zerodha credentials (usernames) ..... for different market segments ....?

Have you raised a ticket about it ? Mention the ticket number here. Maybe something got screwed up/delayed in the backoffice software change and they will rectify it now.
what is the procedure to raise a complain ticket with zerodha.

I have an account with them but was rarely used .... only recently started using it .... so not very conversant with it.

Guys, are you all still thriving with Zerodha & their pathetic customer service ?

I already dumped them years back & i said, they will loose their custamer base with such poor customer service, if they dont change.

Now, i see plenty people kicking zerodha out.

You can develop your software, infrastructure, office bases and plenty more. BUT if you dont improve you customer services, you will fall to ashes.

These are the words i said to Nithin, Its slowly happening now. Should be a wake up call for them. For me, its a Strict NO for zerodha.

Disclaimer : My post can be Biased against them due to my past experience. But they have not improved their customer service. They should know quality is more important than quantity (rs.20). hey Hari, from zerodha, remember these words of mine.

Raj232

Guys, are you all still thriving with Zerodha & their pathetic customer service ?

I already dumped them years back & i said, they will loose their custamer base with such poor customer service, if they dont change.

Now, i see plenty people kicking zerodha out.

You can develop your software, infrastructure, office bases and plenty more. BUT if you dont improve you customer services, you will fall to ashes.

These are the words i said to Nithin, Its slowly happening now. Should be a wake up call for them. For me, its a Strict NO for zerodha.

Disclaimer : My post can be Biased against them due to my past experience. But they have not improved their customer service. They should know quality is more important than quantity (rs.20). hey Hari, from zerodha, remember these words of mine.
Listening to the Customer is of prime importance. Zerodha sold me their crap by asking me to open an account first and only then I could raise a ticket and get technical support. After opening the account they flatly denied everything that was verbally mentioned before account opening.

It is for that reason I would always say be wary of Zerodha, it is a wolf in sheep clothing. No wonder they made Rs 65 CRORE PROFIT (as per online reports) looting traders with account opening, and pathetic services.