Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

pannet1

It is not about taxes, but the source of income for different family member is independent so there obviously will be trading accounts in their names. Also spreading to more than one broker will help incase of any issues with one. So if there are 4 family accounts, two each can be opened with two different brokers. So one can do it with present top two brokers. Any two out of the top three. Now everyone is same. The ones down the line are even cheaper.
Then there is another thing to it. May be its not relevant to you. I am just saying.

lets say ... you are the Money Manager for a small group of close circle and you have A successful trading system. Now today your trading system says BUY a script and if you have a platform on which you can put BUY order on 4 different accounts without further manual intervention ... will it not ensure the success.

Am sure Zerodha does not have such a system. Of course one would say I will login from 4 different tabs of a browser and login individually. This does not guarantee the same order price due to time lag. Is there any broker who has such a facility?

Then there is another thing to it. May be its not relevant to you. I am just saying.

lets say ... you are the Money Manager for a small group of close circle and you have A successful trading system. Now today your trading system says BUY a script and if you have a platform on which you can put BUY order on 4 different accounts without further manual intervention ... will it not ensure the success.

Am sure Zerodha does not have such a system. Of course one would say I will login from 4 different tabs of a browser and login individually. This does not guarantee the same order price due to time lag. Is there any broker who has such a facility?
Both are hypothetical in my case.:)

Trading on someone elses behalf is not legal. No broker allows trading on someone else's behalf. You need to have a dealer login (so become a sub broker) to place orders for your 'clients'.

Anyways this is zerodha's thread so wont digress.

columbus

In fact QUOTATIONS on MOBILE (KITE) are faster than DESKTOP (KITE) ,even
though the source is SAME. On volatile day like EXPIRY day ,it is not that good
to trade with ONE lot ,please change it to other than ONE as default quantity.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Zerodha :)

I am using Zerodha NOW
But I am not getting data in Banknifty option
I am getting data from Equity,any future and even getting data from Nifty Option.But Banknifty is blank..

How to fix this issue?

Aman1

Can someone explain the mathematics to me: If in say crudeoil mini I win 9 pts. my profit after brokerage etc. is Rs.65.22 and if I lose 9pts. my loss is Rs.94.77?