Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

@zerodha, I am not able to change this chart type to candlestick.:confused::confused:.Every time i login in kite, i get this type of chart, but I can't change this to candlestick type.:annoyed::annoyed: I have cleared my history, cookies .... etc. but couldn't succeed. Please help.
u hv clicked and enabled point and figure type charts as seen in pic

Zerodha

@ Zerodha: Guys, the View tab on Kite is not working on latest version of Google Chrome.

If you have multiple Tabs on the View for different setups, it does not change the current view when you click on another view tab. This is a recurring problem and I have cleared all my browser history and cookies but still it persists. Please check.
We are looking into the issue with views. Will have it fixed soon.

Zerodha has now in-sourced its backoffice .. but the quality of service is not as good.. seems there is no department wise accountability. When you call the service desk about this, they mention, "try after a couple of hours... " :D:D:D

... looks like the problem always is with the customer.. never with zerodha :clapping:

... not sure how many more of these messages till the messages gets across.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Hi. We are actually yet to move the backoffice in-house. We are currently in the process of doing so and hope to have it migrated ASAP. The current set up is still a vendor based platform that is slow. Once we are live with the new backoffice, all these problems should be solved.

If I have activated Nest API of one broker, say Zerodha, can I use it with RKSV's Nest? Or does the Nest Plus subscription have any linkages with brokers, I have not seen it. Because, while registering with Nest Plus, it did not ask any information about the broker.

Also, another question is, if I activate Nest API with a broker for one account. Can I use it for automating/semi automating OMS for other trading accounts with the same broker. i.e. with one Nest Plus API account subscription, could OMS etc for different trading account of family members be handled?
Zerodha ???

Something hinky about Kite charts.. see the bars at the end. Doesn't refresh properly even on refreshing. Logged out, cleared cookies etc.. but the result is the same. Been happening since the last hour yesterday session, but didn't pay much attention then.

Could be an intermittent issue with the network.

We have indeed tried to get Jio to address the issue, but haven't received a response so far.
Hi Zerodha team,

Kite has become terribly slow. It takes 4 to 5 seconds to update the screen. Even cross-hairs movement on chart takes at least 5 seconds to update.

It is really frustrating to work like this.

Please look into it.

Regards,
Parag

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi Zerodha team,

Kite has become terribly slow. It takes 4 to 5 seconds to update the screen. Even cross-hairs movement on chart takes at least 5 seconds to update.

It is really frustrating to work like this.

Please look into it.

Regards,
Parag
me too facing chart issues , very slow

travi

If I have activated Nest API of one broker, say Zerodha, can I use it with RKSV's Nest? Or does the Nest Plus subscription have any linkages with brokers, I have not seen it. Because, while registering with Nest Plus, it did not ask any information about the broker.

Also, another question is, if I activate Nest API with a broker for one account. Can I use it for automating/semi automating OMS for other trading accounts with the same broker. i.e. with one Nest Plus API account subscription, could OMS etc for different trading account of family members be handled?
I think broker data is identified by the login codes/user id itself.
So for eg. your Z id is DD1234, then this itself is registered at OMS db and thats why you have unified login from any supported platform and only single login.
The moment you login to kite, Pi will logout etc.
Therefore your subscription is linked with Z a/c, when you have another broker's a/c, you will have different user id and therefore no cross linking.
You'll need to subscribe to another nest plus feature.

Thanks Travi, I have got different response from another member in Algo thread. So if Zerodha replies it will just reaffirm the fact.

Also more so, I was interested to know (which I dont think is possible as per feedback received elsewhere) is the usage of different family members accounts on the same machine and only one Nest Plus API account enabled. Just like presently we are able to login to multiple Nest/ZT accounts on the same machine. So if NEST plus API is enabled only on one account would it be possible to use it OMS of 2,3 etc family accounts simultaneously on the same machine.

Once again just to reiterate, we could post such queries on email or get Zerodha to call us and explain etc etc and address it individually. But if such queries are useful for larger audience/cause then it makes sense to put it here.

travi

Thanks Travi, I have got different response from another member in Algo thread. So if Zerodha replies it will just reaffirm the fact.

Also more so, I was interested to know (which I dont think is possible as per feedback received elsewhere) is the usage of different family members accounts on the same machine and only one Nest Plus API account enabled. Just like presently we are able to login to multiple Nest/ZT accounts on the same machine. So if NEST plus API is enabled only on one account would it be possible to use it OMS of 2,3 etc family accounts simultaneously on the same machine.

Once again just to reiterate, we could post such queries on email or get Zerodha to call us and explain etc etc and address it individually. But if such queries are useful for larger audience/cause then it makes sense to put it here.
Yup, you'll face same challenge with API too bcos its linked like private key that signs the orders.
So when you have key1 for ur a/c, all orders sent will go thru only your a/c so if you have multiple ids, you will need multiple keys each for an a/c and then send orders accordingly.
ie. NEST Plus API Cost goes up per account.