Would be a great help if someone wer to mentor/guid me

Is there any one such a system just like the following which can gives good accuracy in it.
1)It should tell buy at this rate and you may achieve this much minimum target and SL is less than the profit ratio.
2)If SL hit or sell at this rate then you will get minimum this much profit without any SL.
because all systems depend upon one thing that is the price only, then why not it tells to buy at this price and sell at this price.
It should have minimum 80% accuracy so that we can be profit after long period of time.

DanPickUp

Is there any system, effective but not based on averaging indicators?
Dear SUSH.M

Good charting software like Meta stock give the possibility to program patterns. (I do not know how sophisticated Ami broker is) So you then have a system which is build up on patterns and not on averaging indicators.

Will that be better? No, as there are no such thing in trading like> The Perfect One< exist. The questions ask in this thread come up all the time in the forum in different sections and repeat them self again and again.

It is fine to search for the holy grail, but using what is given and improve it with personal knowledge gives far more real results compare the time spent on searching for the holy grail. :)

An other subject is how to trade with out stop loss. There are ways to trade with out stop loss, but that needs a deeper knowledge in options and hedge strategies. This kind of trading with out stop loss also strongly depends on what kind of options the exchange we trade on offers to the public. That offer is very limited in India, means stop loss has to be used.

Here the only way to not get hit to many times from SL is to think more precisely when to enter the market or trade only hedge strategies build on math calculations.

Good trading and good learning

DanPickUp

Is there any one such a system just like the following which can gives good accuracy in it.
1)It should tell buy at this rate and you may achieve this much minimum target and SL is less than the profit ratio.
2)If SL hit or sell at this rate then you will get minimum this much profit without any SL.
because all systems depend upon one thing that is the price only, then why not it tells to buy at this price and sell at this price.
It should have minimum 80% accuracy so that we can be profit after long period of time.
80 % accuracy is very difficult to achieve in day or swing trading.

Smart_trade

Is there any system, effective but not based on averaging indicators?
There are many methods which are based on price only.But the ready to use methods may not suit all as everyone has to tweak them as per their comfort level to make the method their own.That part is a hard work .

Smart_trade

DanPickUp

There are many methods which are based on price only.But the ready to use methods may not suit all as everyone has to tweak them as per their comfort level to make the method their own.That part is a hard work .

Smart_trade
Dear ST

Any examples on pure price action systems, as you say there are many. May I miss interpret your post.

To mention two of the most popular price action trading systems I would post this two: Pure Pivot or pure Fibo levels are price action systems even build on math.

Pure tape reading I do not classify as pure price action trading.

Pure put call ration trading I do not classify as price action trading.

Pure extreme volume trading I do not classify as pure price action trading.

DanPickUp

Dear ST

Any examples on pure price action systems, as you say there are many. May I miss interpret your post.

To mention two of the most popular price action trading systems I would post this two: Pure Pivot or pure Fibo levels are price action systems even build on math.

Pure tape reading I do not classify as pure price action trading.

Pure put call ration trading I do not classify as price action trading.

Pure extreme volume trading I do not classify as pure price action trading.

DanPickUp
Yes Dan, the pure price action methods fall in various catagories....some of them I can think off hand are as under :

1) Methods based on pure pivots.

2) Methods based on Price Levels ( such as Camerilla Pivots)

3) Methods based on Supports/resistances

4) Methods based on trends, multiple timeframes.

5) Methods based on inside bars, rice patterns,breakout failures etc

6) Methods based on only current bars ( Al Brooks )

Smart_trade

Gaur_Krishna

Da, great summary and that to off hand.....:thumb:

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Yes Dan, the pure price action methods fall in various catagories....some of them I can think off hand are as under :

1) Methods based on pure pivots.

2) Methods based on Price Levels ( such as Camerilla Pivots)

3) Methods based on Supports/resistances

4) Methods based on trends, multiple timeframes.

5) Methods based on inside bars, rice patterns,breakout failures etc

6) Methods based on only current bars ( Al Brooks )

Smart_trade