Would be a great help if someone wer to mentor/guid me

Many people mentoring you, you will be confused at the end. As you need to pick which is the right way of trading for you. My suggestion, why not you self-educate yourself through books and videos. There's lot of them available for you to read and learn. Depending other in the end you will not get anything. Been trying this and at the end I had to learn again by my self.

Lol.. I guess almost everybody is confused.

There is no doubt that self learning is the best. But at the same time taking the help of teachers / mentors to fast track the process is also not a bad idea.

According to me a judicious mix of both will get you the best results. Learn from teachers / mentors / books / free material on net etc and then take the journey of self discovery.

As they say : Good judgement comes for experience and experience comes from bad judgement. If you can reduce your bad judgement using teachers and mentors, I think you will be well and truly on your way to success in stock mkts.

answer in RED!

dear! you have been very good at triggering thoughts of everyone here. loads of thanks for that!!

As you say "i rest my case here" it makes me curious what is your case as such, i mean
a) Did you ever felt the need for a mentor?
b) You did/ didn't meet your mentor by now?
c) How was your experience like?

for all of d abv questions!

never. i am self dependent! i am a voracious reader. i learnt thru trial n error. bt i never risked money in real mkts while learning! only when i realized tht ITS TIME, i started TRADING in real sense! though initially even my trading system gave me more than 70% winners, i didnt make HUGE money coz of loose risk & money mgmt rules. but gradually, the journey till date has been very satisfying. believe me the core of my trading system is still d same with a little tweak! rest is strict risk & money mgmt rules & controlling ur emotions (PSYCHOLOGY)!!

@All
1. which are the 3-most popular systems of traderji.com?
2. which one do you personally practice if at all?

as i trade my own trading system, i dont follow anyone. so i dunno which are the most popular trading systems in TJ.

why i mentioned it - it ws in response to sum1 who asked hw cn i prove turtle system is a failure? for which i replied tht pick any popular trading system from TJ and back test with turtle system on data post 2008 - U WILL GET D ANSWER!!

I HOPE THIS CLARIFIES ALL.........

btw a simple question to ppl mentioning TURTLE TRADING SYS or who still think it works?

hv u used it or just HEARD? if YES - hw ws ur experience if ANY?

btw a simple question to ppl mentioning TURTLE TRADING SYS or who still think it works?

hv u used it or just HEARD? if YES - hw ws ur experience if ANY?
no one ever has made any money trading any mechanical trading system, those who did used their judgement and market insights to turn that system into a money making system.

Turtle sys or any any other system from traderji , lets pick the top 10 systems discussed here, and i can show how to make money from each of them .
what would really make these system click is the traders judgement.

it mainly depends on wt type trading u do? intra, positional, swing...basis which u cn devise ur sys. overall mine involves EOD scanning on daily charts, market/volume profiling and order flow!

Can you please give here a sketch of your system, at least, if not in detail?

gud tht ur doing this to make others realise tht any system cn make money provided u hv disciplined approach!

pls also take side by side trades basis turtle system, so that in the end one cn realise the difference & its failure!

all d best!

Lets take quadra system and use it to trade bank nifty on 4 hr TF.
Lets take 10 trades as per the system and see if we can be profitable.

The only discretion i will use is to skip a trade , when i feel that odds are against me