Worth Subscribing--"Market-Data-Provider"

pkgmtnl

Hi, for all the hype Esignal turns out to be damp squib when it comes too India data. While they claim to provide you data adjusted for corporate action, I am amazed to find that they are happy to do it (under 20min)provided I flag them off about a corporate action. I cant believe that they do not have a system/ process of dealing with corporate action on Indian stocks (the way they have on the US stocks)and depend on a user giving them a heads up about corporate action. They hold on to this attitude despite me sending them the NSE file of all corporate actions, and sending them a link so they can watch it for fresh action. The afct that their RIL/LITL chart is still un adjusted is a pointer of how futile it is to pay a premium and assume you will get the best.
whats more "it is not a priority item right now" to extend their EOD history beyond Nov07, which is where we have EOD history for India. I even offered to buy and send them the historical bhav copy DVD from nse, but they dont think its important.
And finaly, continuous futures (they have some real cool features to deal with data continuation methods and symbol change) cannot be exported into Amibroker.
So the grand promise and hope of getting the best data from a data provider who is more or less an international benchmark, is a huge letdown. I am asking my office to discontinue.
historical data automatically adjusted for corporate action is one of the major ++ that make MDP attractive. Also the fact that they use NSE symbols, unlike entrenched market leaders like Viratech and StoxTrend who dont give a sh.. about making their databases user friendly.
Am still debating MDP. Will love to hear more from you all about the service. Thanks very much.
Trade well. Trade wise.
U hav experienced them,
Now take trial of MDP also, to get answer to query.
share experience thereafter too.

U can also go thru this also,
http://www.traderji.com/intraday/36890-careful-while-buying-market-data-provider-data-feed.html