Worth Subscribing--"Market-Data-Provider"

NP, i am not perturbed for any surcastic criticism from my beloved fellow members,

Rather, I am more concrened about those newbies who still struggle to choose the RT data vendor for NSE + MCX, I wish they also donot through the kind of difficulty and infructuous expenses which I incurred on Expensive Data Vendors whereas still better data Vendor is available to them that too less burden on their pockets.

Can any body offer All NSE Cash Symbols, All FnO Futures-I, II, III, and OPTIONS beside that EoD + IEoD at these rates, all Tick data? plus their EXE updates automatically...

There was one known forum (not naming it here) wherein a syndicate formation was done, they were after MDP, my responsive posts were
deleted, as they had no answer to it.. Finally the poll was deleted...

Anyway leave it...

I still suggest newbies to take trial of MDP and use Amibroker as Charting software...
is mdp legal data provider or they sending brokerage data frm PIB etc

also why u talk of mdp always everywhere if u r not the owner :lol:

Hello,

Anybody here using MDP commodity data . If so please confirm you are getting live upticks for silver and gold large size. From yesterday i am facing a peculiar problem of not getting live ticks for both.

I am getting live uptick for Gold, silver Minis and all other commodities. But silver and gold large size not updating with live ticks. I have no problem with their NSE data. NSE and other commodities update smoothly including Gold, silver Minis.

Neither MDP is unable to find a solution to this peculiar problem. I had tried everything including reinstalling amibroker, backfilling etc. Backfill works but no liveticks for these two symbols . It was doing fine till yesterday morning.

Is there any other RT data provider for commodities. I had a look at Equal Solutions but not sure of their service.

Regards

Saji

atulaw

Currently using RT1 one month package. VERY satisfied with the services. Support is extremely good and always online. Most importantly Tick is REAL TIME. Would be pretty useless without it :D

I dont deal in commodities, so dont care about higher packages yet.. Although I am planning to upgrade to RT2 next month just for current month futures feed.

Hello,

I too have no complaints against MDP. Like you mentioned tickupdate is fast and support is good. i have just registered for their service recently.

My issue is the peculiar problem i had mentioned in my previous post.

Saji

pkgmtnl

I today contacted MDP live support and asked them to quote for NIFTY index and NIFTY futures, IEOD, 1 min, CSV data. They quoted me around Rs. 900 per month.

TrueDataIndia quoted me around Rs. 90 per month for the same data. Note the difference guys. MDP is quoting 10 times what TDI has quoted. I did not tell them that the quote was from TDI. When I asked them about why such a huge difference, they said 'others are selling freely available yahoo data'. Is this true about TrueDataIndia or is that sales guy just telling some lies to malign the competitor's image?
Yahoo is free data available to all.

All u need is data fetcher so if u can develop a datafetcher its free for U too.... There are plenty of data fetchers available who still charges less then TDI.

But, MDP is providing NSE tick data, all cash symbols, All future-I,II, III, NIFTY Options free for annual clients.. beside that MCX too.

MDP also gives utility for Yahoo data, but if U want yahoo data U can have plenty of informations of other Yahoo data fetchers on this platform.

I am using MDP for more then six months, never happened once that their data stopped. But it does happens with Yahoo (u never know when)..

If u are happy with Yahoo data then go for any cheaper data vendor giving Yahoo data, if yahoo data stops U can't catch hold of data vendor, its just free data....

bunny

Yahoo is free data available to all.

All u need is data fetcher so if u can develop a datafetcher its free for U too.... There are plenty of data fetchers available who still charges less then TDI.

But, MDP is providing NSE tick data, all cash symbols, All future-I,II, III, NIFTY Options free for annual clients.. beside that MCX too.

MDP also gives utility for Yahoo data, but if U want yahoo data U can have plenty of informations of other Yahoo data fetchers on this platform.

I am using MDP for more then six months, never happened once that their data stopped. But it does happens with Yahoo (u never know when)..

If u are happy with Yahoo data then go for any cheaper data vendor giving Yahoo data, if yahoo data stops U can't catch hold of data vendor, its just free data....
Where is MDP's data coming from?

Are they giving genuine RT data which is relayed fro NSE server, or are they scraping it from ODIN, PIB, etc?

Please reply.

Hello pkgmtnl,

Are you using MDP commodity data. If so could you kindly check if the same problem i had mentioned in my earlier post is there.

It seems to be a weird problem of 2 counters(Gold & Silver main ) not updating but all other counters in commodities including mini lots of gold & silver plus all NSE counters updating smoothly.

Regards

Saji