Will you please help me to be a day trader, you knowledgeble people?

D

darsh_goswami

haii darsh
thanks for the reply.thn only recently i learned to use stock tools its very simple.if u hav any problems i can clear
kurian
Thanx kurian,..

Infact , i m not able to set up the data base for the amibroker. I dunno why. I use metastock also ( offline ver.) but im not gettin it done with anyof these. I tried and followed all the steps which mentioned in help file. but then too im not getting it done. I got tired. So, i decided to go for the my TT5 only. Infact i wanted these to be done for hourly historical charts of all the scripts. but well its okey. then too i will try to set up database aain.

Regards,..
Darsh

Mr.Kedarvb
Good effort but none of the files available with rapidshare, pls upload again and inform to this forum, so that every body will be benifitted
Raj

H

hari09omkar

Hari om!
You have been very kind to post such a long list of books,Kedarvb.Thanks for that.But the files are not there in rapidshare as the uploader has deleted them.Please try to post your personal likings of the books and reason for that.Beginners will appreciate that also,I think.
Waiting for more replies from you,fellow members.Thanks.

Linus

kedar,

Very good effort on your part. On the lighter side, it will take a billion years to read all those books and so Hariom will not find time to trade!!! wotsay?

Enjoy!

Sunil Saranjame ;)

D

darsh_goswami

Hey Dear Kedar,..

Good effort,.. I've downloaded filez from this location in the past . not sure its working yet or not ,.. but good one,..

And thanx kurian,...

Regards,..
Darsh

H

hari09omkar

kedar,

Very good effort on your part. On the lighter side, it will take a billion years to read all those books and so Hariom will not find time to trade!!! wotsay?

Enjoy!

Sunil Saranjame ;)
Yeah Sunil! That's why I have asked him in my followup to write about his likings about these books,WHICH WILL BE MORE DIFFICULT!

Last edited by a moderator:

swagat86

Yeah Sunil! That's why I have asked him in my followup to write about his likings about these books,WHICH WILL BE MORE DIFFICULT!
Begin with this
http://rapidshare.com/files/1544810/Bernstein__Jake_-_The_Compleat_Day_Trader_Vol_I.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/1543010/Bernstein__Jake_-_The_Compleat_Day_Trader_Vol_II.rar

Another thing My frnd Day trading or any form of Trading- Its all about how much Comfortable u are. Ppl are still suspicios of Stock Market activity(Thnaks to the Scams).
What i mean to say is that u gotta Try out what suits u. Forget what peaple say. Money can be made in all forms of Trading. If u want to make money u must know what u are capable of.

If u think u gonna be a Day trader. find a simple Setup and try trading in small Volumes Till u become Confident enuff.

Best Wishes
Swagat

hellow Mr Hari please look the attachment file which help you trading in intra-day if you obey the rules seriously. Though it is known by all analisist yet it is use full for new comers.

thank you