Will you please help me to be a day trader, you knowledgeble people?

U

uasish

Well...friends,I'm feeling a fool of myself, as I am deeping more and more in this world of capital market,about my own perception of trading in stocks.I was first a person of interest in making good money in the market. So I asked my father to give me some money so that I can make a fortune out of it. I went on my own first....traded in stocks....and earned some money.I can remember......the first stock to earn money for me was Bongaigaon refinary. I thought,that I should consult some expert (watching the channels....they seemed to me to guide me better to earn money).Joined a popular advisor's forum and after that my view about the markets are changing.
After a small concept in trading,now,I am getting myself to be an idiot.
Yes.....I am not a coward to admit my faults.I have done severe mistakes in the past,regarding my idiotic views about trading.Like?
Like endorsing my views on trading on news,trading on indicators whose functions are not fully known to me as when and where they should be used......etc. etc.
I have a plan to write on quoting some previous posts of mine and some reactions of other traders and my reparcations on them,and negating the thoughts of mine,so that a novice trader's psychology can be well examined and dissected.
I am begging pardon from the seniors,who have done their lives on trading,for being foolish and sometimes harsh to them.I did not understand what they were saying that time,as this world of education on trading and experience was not there.
But I am telling the truth all the time from the begining.What I felt about trading and whatever......I expressed that.And now also I am telling the truth!! I am not disappointed to myself or frustrated. But on a path to enlightening....
I am now going to plunge on to the huge collection of books I have made,by the grace of God,and engulf the views of the great traders of this world. Untill then,I am just stopping trading frequently,full hour,but not closing the alternative of trading on the delivery trading or a few day trading,as untill I practise on my philosophy in the real world,I can not find out later,where I was thinking improperly.
My itch for knowledge is not allowing me to trade for full hour nowadays.
Hours are passing like water in the river,for the improvement of knowledge.Sometimes,I am missing my meal.Sometimes,I am sleeping very late at night (like today....its past 2 am now) and waking relatively early in the morning.Hard work and hard work...... and perseverence too........this is the case for me guys nowadays.Why?
Well..... a graduate needs 20 years(or more) to get the degree,an engineer needs one more year so is a CA,a doctor needs 2.5 more years.......but in case of trading in stock markets most people are trying to make a living without good amount of education and intelligence and hard work and willingness to know.How can people even think of putting money in stock market without knowledge of price action? Strange....Is it going to work for them? Never.That is why 80 % ( I am not sure about thye number....I think the right number is 95%) is a loser here. And I do want to be on the minority side.......
Meanwhile.....if anyone wants to make any comments,but with explanations of course,to any previous post of this student of Market,which seems to be worth noting to be wrong,are welcome.Because it will open up the subjects like psychology and money management ........the second one specially is so importent.....which the beginners overlook or don't know what it is.....and show the novice traders how wrong can one be and in which way it can be corrected.
When Edison tried to discover electric bulb and failed again and again.....20,000 times(read it in a magazine)....he was not frustrated.....watch what he said ...he said that now I know 20,000 different ways "not" to make a bulb.What a thought!!! And we know he succeeded atlast.
I have another good example of this process.If here is any student of physics or any IIT student of very recent times......or anyone who appeared seriously for engeneering recently,should know a book by R.Ravi...."Interactive Physics". In this revolutionary book (actually a series of books) he started explaining a concept in physics by stating the wrong ways the student can think ( from his experience,may be). Thus he explained the misconception there and went on to teach the real one......how thrilling these books can be is anybody's guess.The books are highly successful. Am I getting a bit scientific? Well.....I was a student of Physics honours and I loved that subject.....
But let's talk commerce now as we are in trading stocks .....and forget all those mistakes and forgive me ......scientifically :)
Hari Om
I RESPECT your dedication.Is R.Ravi's book available in E format ? If so plz mail me at [email protected]e is no Short Cut,if i could be so dedicated like you.

H

hari09omkar

hi i am repeating again . hope u dont mind.
READ ALL CV VIEW.
with regards
oilman5
No,I don't mind at all ....infact I invite you to write this kind of stuff. Your suggestion is welcome and I am a hungry man of more knowledge,so I will read the posts of him as you mentioned....Thanks for taking care of this junior and grow him to a successful trader......Hari Om

kedarvb,

Thanks Many for your list, till today I never seen this type of Useful books list.

it must for traders & investors.

cheers

dbm123

Dear Swagat,
U r right. If anybody wants to day trade , try trading in small volumes till anybody can become confident. Day trading in very small volume is better then mock or paper trading.