Will the current rally continue?

Mr. Kishan can I ask you just one thing that , you have recommended some Indian Softwares for T.A instead of MetaStock or AmbiBroker for newcomers or begginers.
Can you suggest me one , I am totally raw to Technical Analysis not even ABC of T.A I know.

I did a try with AmbiBroker but most of things were going over my head so please tell one from which I can learn some thing.

Thanks in Advance

biyasc

What you have been done :eek: after getting 2 stop loss triggered

I traded first according to this Mechnical Trading System and both time Stoploss Triggered so i thought go off Mechanical Trading Lets try Emotions now and it worked :)
i would till trade the system, even after 20 consecutive losing trades in a row.

i would till trade the system, even after 20 consecutive losing trades in a row.

Sir India is a Democratic Country every body has its right to do whatever he wants with his money but I have very Little left in my account by following A Technical Analyst in January.

So Please Forgive me for leaving System but I have to Listen to my Pocket before I Listen to anything else

Please Don't feel bad if i said little rude but truth is I lost 3 Lac by following some one that is after paying 7000 Per Month

biyasc

Sir India is a Democratic Country every body has its right to do whatever he wants with his money but I have very Little left in my account by following A Technical Analyst in January.

So Please Forgive me for leaving System but I have to Listen to my Pocket before I Listen to anything else

Please Don't feel bad if i said little rude but truth is I lost 3 Lac by following some one that is after paying 7000 Per Month
i am not forcing you about anything. do your best to recover. but one small advice for you, - dont trade to recover your lost money by listening an another so called analyst's advices. trade for fun with discipline & fixed set of rules. try this first & money will follow you autometically. otherwise one another day you will come to this forum again & will blame an another analysts.

What you have been done :eek: after getting 2 stop loss triggered

I traded first according to this Mechnical Trading System and both time Stoploss Triggered so i thought go off Mechanical Trading Lets try Emotions now and it worked :)
Hello Everyone

I am not Going to Post anything here..........

But before Leaving I just want to say some thing to Kamal-----

You have tried to disgrace T.A which no body can afford to listen or see.

My main motive to post here something to help those people who are New to Technical Analysis but you have taken my Post in Wrong Manner Please Read once again as you said in your earlier Post that you have read at 10 times.

Now Read one More time and try to understand what I have written over their, My each and every word was just to how to learn and use Technical Analysis and Nothing else.

I Posted my prediction here just because more and more people can attract towards T.A not beacuse people disgrace T.A and stop loosing money by dollowing Tips Providers.

I am telling if u able to understand

Kishan75 - T.A == 0

got my Point without T.A no body can tell anything perfect every time than it become gambling

One thing If you can do go in that Thread and Say Sorry what have u said about that system