Will the current rally continue?

biyasc

Thans for Appreciation,

So should I share something about Tomorrow, But Please Allow me this last time to Predict without any explained Logic.

This will be the last Time Next Time I will give logic same time.

I have covered Nifty Today and then bought at very end of the Day for tomorrow i.e with a First target of 4820 and for 2nd Target 4845.

Target According to Nifty Spot.

Lets Hope for the best
do your logic suggests a stop level?

Yes Definately it suggest support Levels but not at the time of Opening, Since Opening of a nifty is highly unpredictable, So correct Stop loss can be decided only after market Opening.

Hello Every One

My Yesterday Prediction was not a guess, I will give my Prediction in Near future too on some other day, Just to Prove that It was not a guess

Now Coming to Logic behind this, I did not share it yesterday just because it will be a long message to Post.

Just give Introduction My Name is Kishan, I am a new Member of Traderji.com just 2-3 days, But I am Active Trader from last 15 Years.

When I visited Threads here i found who ever is Talking about Tech. Analysis, books and Software, But they are missing One Most Important Thing and just to Prove this thing I Posted message yesterday that nifty will go down by 100 points.

Now coming to what are you People Missing, All these Technical Analysis will work only 70 % Correct if you are not localizing Indian market situation factor. Pure Technical Analysis works on a Market which is Independent like US Markets.

For Indian Stock Market You have to Keep Consideration Local plus Global Factors in Mind else you will fail at least when you are Analyzing Nifty for Next day.

I too Have worked on MetaStock and on Ambi Broker, They are very good software but for US market , For Indian Markets can not rely 100 % on them without keeping local and global factors in mind .

And I found some Post Talking about buy and sell formulas or signals , So let me Clear my view on this If any body is able to tell me one Formula which can work Profitable in 2 different market situations than only it is correct. And no formula exists in this world which can trap Share Markets 100 % correctly.

Else Software Companies who are selling their software by the name of Buy and Sell Signals would not have been selling their software, Instead of this they would have Kept Robots or some Computer Program who can do Automated Trading for them.

No Software is better than human Mind for a Trading Decision; Software use must be just for Analysis of Data which can help your Mind to take trading decisions.

Now At Last What was the Logic Behind my Prediction.

Their was more Experience than Logic, Forget about Charts for 2 Minutes and Think deep in your Mind,

1). Can Nifty survive on Next day When All other Markets are going Down.
2) Nifty has Already Risen Heavily on Friday when other Foreign Markets were Down.
3) Nifty Raised even when Inflation data was higher.

Now after Reading my Logic many of you will say what a Stupid Logic, Nifty raised in past so many times in same situation, But just to Remind those People that was a Bull Market and This a Bear Market in India Right now.

Definition of Bear Markets Says Market will Rise a Bit so that Bears can make it fall more down.

I was feeling that it can go far beyond 4840 my Personal target of Nifty Spot was 4776 When I Shorted on Friday Afternoon

I will Post More Prediction with Logic Next Time so that some one can also benefited by them

Just One Advise When You Analyze Nifty or Stock thinks with a Simple and Defined Manner. The More You thinks in complicated way the less you will be benefited from share markets.

And beginners to technical Analysis or new to Technical Analysis , Try to Use Some Simple Indian Technical Analysis Software at least in starting 1 -2 years then move to more complex software like MetaStock or AmbiBroker
Hello Kishan 75

I dont know whether your Tomorrow Prediction will be right or wrong, But I want to say you just one thing,

I am also trading in markets from last 10 years and seen and listen to many Predictions Calls infect many unbelievable calls but what is the most impressive here is explanation.

It was so hypnotized that cant tell you, can you believe that I have read your explanation more than 10 times and still feels like should read one more time.

You have written each and every word so calculated I am totally out of words just wanted to say Oh god make his tomorrow prediction wrong else If he will write such explanation again I will become mad (Just kidding , I know you are going to hit bulls eye again and waiting for tomorrow explanation again desperately )

debdeeps

Hello Every One

Now At Last What was the Logic Behind my Prediction.

Their was more Experience than Logic, Forget about Charts for 2 Minutes and Think deep in your Mind,

1). Can Nifty survive on Next day When All other Markets are going Down.
2) Nifty has Already Risen Heavily on Friday when other Foreign Markets were Down.
3) Nifty Raised even when Inflation data was higher.

[/B]
Such logics creates emotions and trading "Emotion Based Trading". One has to choose any one either TA based Trading or Emotion based and if we can club these two it can produce marvels.

renu daga

se ethis is no emotion based logic ata ll...
it si too technical based logic.and also funda based..but not technical in terms of indicators...

his view is abs correct,,,,,on whta grounds...did nifty mive,,or came down,,,,and it really works too..

renu

debdeeps

Oh yeah!! I am completely agree. Technical based logics work on longer terms but I doubt if these also work for short term. Seeing the great growth story of India one can say that Sensex will reach 25,000 but can't say what will happen tomorrow.

se ethis is no emotion based logic ata ll...
it si too technical based logic.and also funda based..but not technical in terms of indicators...

his view is abs correct,,,,,on whta grounds...did nifty mive,,or came down,,,,and it really works too..

renu

No matters whether kishan75 logic is Emotional Analysis or Technical Analysis,

But the main thing it is working I traded on his strategy and my nifty future sell order has been triggered at 4818 at 2:28 PM which I bought at 4688 so no matters whether its a emotional or T.A. as far giving us Profits

on other side if i had traded on Pure technical analysis on basis of Nifty Future Mechanical Trading system Thread under Derivatives Thread then on both side my stop loss would have Triggered

I am pasting that post here of Mechanical Trading System

NIFTY FUTURE For April 1,

Current position : SHORT (at 4844 on 31/03/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4732.30

Profit/Loss in current trade : +111.70 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1685.70 (1574.00+111.70)

Support : 4691
Resistance : 4864

Hold SHORT positions with SL 4864. If trades above 4864, Exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4691.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Now Waiting for Kishan Post what is about tomorrow

biyasc

No matters whether kishan75 logic is Emotional Analysis or Technical Analysis,

But the main thing it is working I traded on his strategy and my nifty future sell order has been triggered at 4818 at 2:28 PM which I bought at 4688 so no matters whether its a emotional or T.A. as far giving us Profits

on other side if i had traded on Pure technical analysis on basis of Nifty Future Mechanical Trading system Thread under Derivatives Thread then on both side my stop loss would have Triggered

I am pasting that post here of Mechanical Trading System

NIFTY FUTURE For April 1,

Current position : SHORT (at 4844 on 31/03/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4732.30

Profit/Loss in current trade : +111.70 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1685.70 (1574.00+111.70)

Support : 4691
Resistance : 4864

Hold SHORT positions with SL 4864. If trades above 4864, Exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4691.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Now Waiting for Kishan Post what is about tomorrow
so. mr.kamal you leaved ur mechanical trading system after seeing the 1-day performance of mr.kisan.:D

What you have been done :eek: after getting 2 stop loss triggered

I traded first according to this Mechnical Trading System and both time Stoploss Triggered so i thought go off Mechanical Trading Lets try Emotions now and it worked :)