Will the current rally continue?

U

uasish

I will tell you tomorrow evening when my prediction this will become true tomorrow
kishan,

Conviction is an essential trait for any Trader,but that conviction has to be backed by Logic,becoz we are trader not Gambler.As we are all trader/investor here in this forum hence it would be better if you can share the Logic part so that we can also Learn from it.

Asish

Hi!! to every body who asked me and said don't guess , you can see nifty exactly at 100 points below and time in my computer is showing 10:19 AM

See full market today and we will share this logic in evening

What is this !!!!!!!!!! Kishan 75

I believe in you , you said below 100 points and it is below 100 points, But how is it possible when every boday was saying that this rally will continue ...., Is this a T.A. or guess .

If you would have shared this logic yesterday only than many would have been Profited from you view.

But any way It does not matter, atleast you told one day before but you have to share this logic with full explanation as soon market closes

Waiting 4 u .................

Hello Every One

My Yesterday Prediction was not a guess, I will give my Prediction in Near future too on some other day, Just to Prove that It was not a guess

Now Coming to Logic behind this, I did not share it yesterday just because it will be a long message to Post.

Just give Introduction My Name is Kishan, I am a new Member of Traderji.com just 2-3 days, But I am Active Trader from last 15 Years.

When I visited Threads here i found who ever is Talking about Tech. Analysis, books and Software, But they are missing One Most Important Thing and just to Prove this thing I Posted message yesterday that nifty will go down by 100 points.

Now coming to what are you People Missing, All these Technical Analysis will work only 70 % Correct if you are not localizing Indian market situation factor. Pure Technical Analysis works on a Market which is Independent like US Markets.

For Indian Stock Market You have to Keep Consideration Local plus Global Factors in Mind else you will fail at least when you are Analyzing Nifty for Next day.

I too Have worked on MetaStock and on Ambi Broker, They are very good software but for US market , For Indian Markets can not rely 100 % on them without keeping local and global factors in mind .

And I found some Post Talking about buy and sell formulas or signals , So let me Clear my view on this If any body is able to tell me one Formula which can work Profitable in 2 different market situations than only it is correct. And no formula exists in this world which can trap Share Markets 100 % correctly.

Else Software Companies who are selling their software by the name of Buy and Sell Signals would not have been selling their software, Instead of this they would have Kept Robots or some Computer Program who can do Automated Trading for them.

No Software is better than human Mind for a Trading Decision; Software use must be just for Analysis of Data which can help your Mind to take trading decisions.

Now At Last What was the Logic Behind my Prediction.

Their was more Experience than Logic, Forget about Charts for 2 Minutes and Think deep in your Mind,

1). Can Nifty survive on Next day When All other Markets are going Down.
2) Nifty has Already Risen Heavily on Friday when other Foreign Markets were Down.
3) Nifty Raised even when Inflation data was higher.

Now after Reading my Logic many of you will say what a Stupid Logic, Nifty raised in past so many times in same situation, But just to Remind those People that was a Bull Market and This a Bear Market in India Right now.

Definition of Bear Markets Says Market will Rise a Bit so that Bears can make it fall more down.

I was feeling that it can go far beyond 4840 my Personal target of Nifty Spot was 4776 When I Shorted on Friday Afternoon

I will Post More Prediction with Logic Next Time so that some one can also benefited by them

Just One Advise When You Analyze Nifty or Stock thinks with a Simple and Defined Manner. The More You thinks in complicated way the less you will be benefited from share markets.

And beginners to technical Analysis or new to Technical Analysis , Try to Use Some Simple Indian Technical Analysis Software at least in starting 1 -2 years then move to more complex software like MetaStock or AmbiBroker

Maan Gaye Boss

Your Logice Seems atleast to me as pure like a 24 carat Gold

But my Request is to you Give us some more Prediction to us , So that we can get benefit by your more logics and experience

biyasc

Hello Every One

My Yesterday Prediction was not a guess, I will give my Prediction in Near future too on some other day, Just to Prove that It was not a guess

Now Coming to Logic behind this, I did not share it yesterday just because it will be a long message to Post.

Just give Introduction My Name is Kishan, I am a new Member of Traderji.com just 2-3 days, But I am Active Trader from last 15 Years.

When I visited Threads here i found who ever is Talking about Tech. Analysis, books and Software, But they are missing One Most Important Thing and just to Prove this thing I Posted message yesterday that nifty will go down by 100 points.

Now coming to what are you People Missing, All these Technical Analysis will work only 70 % Correct if you are not localizing Indian market situation factor. Pure Technical Analysis works on a Market which is Independent like US Markets.

For Indian Stock Market You have to Keep Consideration Local plus Global Factors in Mind else you will fail at least when you are Analyzing Nifty for Next day.

I too Have worked on MetaStock and on Ambi Broker, They are very good software but for US market , For Indian Markets can not rely 100 % on them without keeping local and global factors in mind .

And I found some Post Talking about buy and sell formulas or signals , So let me Clear my view on this If any body is able to tell me one Formula which can work Profitable in 2 different market situations than only it is correct. And no formula exists in this world which can trap Share Markets 100 % correctly.

Else Software Companies who are selling their software by the name of Buy and Sell Signals would not have been selling their software, Instead of this they would have Kept Robots or some Computer Program who can do Automated Trading for them.

No Software is better than human Mind for a Trading Decision; Software use must be just for Analysis of Data which can help your Mind to take trading decisions.

Now At Last What was the Logic Behind my Prediction.

Their was more Experience than Logic, Forget about Charts for 2 Minutes and Think deep in your Mind,

1). Can Nifty survive on Next day When All other Markets are going Down.
2) Nifty has Already Risen Heavily on Friday when other Foreign Markets were Down.
3) Nifty Raised even when Inflation data was higher.

Now after Reading my Logic many of you will say what a Stupid Logic, Nifty raised in past so many times in same situation, But just to Remind those People that was a Bull Market and This a Bear Market in India Right now.

Definition of Bear Markets Says Market will Rise a Bit so that Bears can make it fall more down.

I was feeling that it can go far beyond 4840 my Personal target of Nifty Spot was 4776 When I Shorted on Friday Afternoon

I will Post More Prediction with Logic Next Time so that some one can also benefited by them

Just One Advise When You Analyze Nifty or Stock thinks with a Simple and Defined Manner. The More You thinks in complicated way the less you will be benefited from share markets.

And beginners to technical Analysis or new to Technical Analysis , Try to Use Some Simple Indian Technical Analysis Software at least in starting 1 -2 years then move to more complex software like MetaStock or AmbiBroker
good to see you in traderji!. keep it up.

Really i agree with your logic, it was quite explinatory and your prediction on Nifty was almost close to today's Nifty spot ..
share your more logics with us...to benifit
Rams

Tommorow, 1st apr will be a down day in the beginning and a u-turn recovery will happen in the latter half of the day. Apr promises to be a positive month for the indian markets.

Thans for Appreciation,

So should I share something about Tomorrow, But Please Allow me this last time to Predict without any explained Logic.

This will be the last Time Next Time I will give logic same time.

I have covered Nifty Today and then bought at very end of the Day for tomorrow i.e with a First target of 4820 and for 2nd Target 4845.

Target According to Nifty Spot.

Lets Hope for the best