Why market always exist? but traders always do not exist continuously

Cubt

Algo Trader
Very well explained Mr.G. Though I strongly agree to the fact that fundamentals plays a vital role, I always believe that

Fundamentals is used to choose the right stock
But
Technicals helps us to enter/exit that stock at the right time.

Going buy pure fundamentals if we had invested in Tata steel, Bhel n other such companies our portfolio would have been in bigger loss by today.

However if we had exited tata steel, bhel at the right technical levels, we would have saved a lot of money.

There r 100's of examples we can show not to depend mainly on fundamentals. Even investment banks, M&A, n MFs go wrong with fundamentals, example buyout of Corus n Jaguar at a time when economic cycle was at its peak.

As a trader I do not ever care about fundamentals, I purely go by technicals, when my chart says what I should do then who cares about why is it says so.

As a investor, I care a lot about fundamentals because its not just a stock am buying, its a ownership of the company, the company that I wish I could own, be a part of. Like apple, microsoft.. When I care so much about the company I should equally give importance to the money am gonna invest. After all its my hard earned money, so I wait for right levels to enter n exit as per technicals.

Mr.G

whisky

This is bias now! Are you serious that he explained it better!?
It's not bias as I consider too both fundamental & technical together. Both are important aspects.

Mr.G

It's not bias as I consider too both fundamental & technical together. Both are important aspects.
You guys go in and out of a trade in such a short time. What do you do with the fundamentals?!

Mr.G

Chill dude, its not about I proved right or ur view is right. Its just how to take other views, thats how we learn.

This is traderji not investorji ....
Its written there" ONLINE COMMUNITY FOR TRADERS & INVESTORS!*"

Here if any investor (The only one) trys to speak his mind then all the traders gang up on him. Grow up guys!

whisky

Very well explained Mr.G. Though I strongly agree to the fact that fundamentals plays a vital role, I always believe that

Fundamentals is used to choose the right stock
But
Technicals helps us to enter/exit that stock at the right time.

Going buy pure fundamentals if we had invested in Tata steel, Bhel n other such companies our portfolio would have been in bigger loss by today.

However if we had exited tata steel, bhel at the right technical levels, we would have saved a lot of money.

There r 100's of examples we can show not to depend mainly on fundamentals. Even investment banks, M&A, n MFs go wrong with fundamentals, example buyout of Corus n Jaguar at a time when economic cycle was at its peak.

As a trader I do not ever care about fundamentals, I purely go by technicals, when my chart says what I should do then who cares about why is it says so.

As a investor, I care a lot about fundamentals because its not just a stock am buying, its a ownership of the company, the company that I wish I could own, be a part of. Like apple, microsoft.. When I care so much about the company I should equally give importance to the money am gonna invest. After all its my hard earned money, so I wait for right levels to enter n exit as per technicals.
@ Mr.G, Read in bold above, you will get the answer.

Cubt

Algo Trader
"They call us gamblers.
They say we depend on luck.
They claim that no one can beat the market and we're wasting our time.
This isn't a real job. We should give up our hobby they say.

But if theу only knew...

That we're the masters of risk,
the essence of entrepreneurial spirit,
the liquidity of the economy.
We trade the currencies you circulate when you shop.
We trade the companies you work for each day.
We trade the gold on the watch on your wrist.
We are not afraid to take losses, to talk about our losses, to rebound from our losses. Those are our defining moments.

Discipline and self awareness are our companions.

We are what you've always wished you could be!
We are traders

Wow......man... Doesn't it feel Super Powerful..

Ps: its an extract from a video that I always watch each day before I start my trade.

whisky

@ Cubt:thumb::clapping::clapping::clapping::rofl::rofl: