Which is the Best Website for RT Data in MS format?

Which is the Best Rt data providing Website?

• [url]www.istocksystems.com[/url]

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • [url]www.viratechindia.com[/url]

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • [url]www.spidersoftwareindia.com[/url]

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • others

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
MT4 is metatrader4 ,its the best platform ,in my opinion

but in india no 1 is providing data with that

i have no idea about falcon.....please shed some light into it

MT4 is metatrader4 ,its the best platform ,in my opinion

but in india no 1 is providing data with that

i have no idea about falcon.....please shed some light into it
Falcon is a technical software provided by reliable softwares , Its widely used across all broking houses and is known for speed and accuracy has a few good tools , I guess u can download the data and demo and check urself. check reliable.co.in

Nse cash + NSE Fno - 49 k ,costing is available on their website too which is quite simple.

Could you tell me something about MT4 . I did download the demo but it shows quotes for only currencies. How did u get that ? and for the gci i terminal i did check their site but not much of help , do u trade using gci terminal as claimed by the website , has it got charting tools , whats the costing and where do i subscribe it from

I spoke to the falcon guys last week , looking to close the deal they are offering me some 3k discount on both NSE cash and NSE F&O. Just exploring more on TJ for alternatives , if u know any other charting tool please do let me know

MT4 is for currencies mostly ,few offer scripts of some select nse stocks
i checked the website , but saw 1 thing its a web based platform

u can try viratech , thats quite reliable i have heard ,...but experisive
otherwise go for falcon

MT4 is for currencies mostly ,few offer scripts of some select nse stocks
i checked the website , but saw 1 thing its a web based platform

u can try viratech , thats quite reliable i have heard ,...but experisive
otherwise go for falcon
Whats with gci subscription ? how do i go whats the terminal etc can i trade through them intraday equities commodities

tomjerry

Whats with gci subscription ? how do i go whats the terminal etc can i trade through them intraday equities commodities
GCI MT4 demo is FREE to use for NSE Future & some 10 NSE stock Future for charting purpose only! Also note that all of their future price is not matching with NSE, there is some difference but still good for charting analysis. You can download MT4 Demo after registration: gcitrading.com Demo is free. You may trade equities in their Live account (Commodities & Forex you can surely trade with GCI) but How to trust them since they are not based in India. If you trade with real money with GCI then its up to your own risk!

GCI MT4 demo is FREE to use for NSE Future & some 10 NSE stock Future for charting purpose only! Also note that all of their future price is not matching with NSE, there is some difference but still good for charting analysis. You can download MT4 Demo after registration: gcitrading.com Demo is free. You may trade equities in their Live account (Commodities & Forex you can surely trade with GCI) but How to trust them since they are not based in India. If you trade with real money with GCI then its up to your own risk!
exactly what i was looking for because of their non existence in India , its better to give it a no ;)

U shud try trendkraft if u r looking for EOD data they provide RT data as well & i think they r very financially accommodating as well if u know what i mean ;)