Which is the Best Website for RT Data in MS format?

Which is the Best Rt data providing Website?

• [url]www.istocksystems.com[/url]

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • [url]www.viratechindia.com[/url]

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • [url]www.spidersoftwareindia.com[/url]

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • others

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Hi sir This is Naresh.i would like to know about ambi meta for commodity trading software.one of my friend suggested to me.
pls help me about good technicle analysis software for commodities trading.

Hi sir This is Naresh.i would like to know about ambi meta for commodity trading software.one of my friend suggested to me.
pls help me about good technicle analysis software for commodities trading.
Sir, exactly what do you want?It is not clear.Metastock and Amibroker both are charting software. But I think metastock is more user freindly than amibroker.

kaly422000

Sir, exactly what do you want?It is not clear.Metastock and Amibroker both are charting software. But I think metastock is more user freindly than amibroker.
may be amibroker has a longer learning curve(doubtfull) than meta but is more versatile.if u learn both meta and ami them u may prefer ami

May be amibroker is versatile to you.But metastock is such user friendly that I feel everyone can comfortable with this.So I think comfortness is much more important than versatilety to the user.

Hi,
In present scenario everybody using free Metastock (I don't know how they can get).
But what is the difference between free Metastock and purchased Metastock.

And most of people are discussing about pireacy. But as per my knowledge nobody punished for using pirated metastock in our country till now . What is the reason?
Why original developers not filing any suit against any pirated user?

If you have any idea regarding the above fact please post here.

Yogeshbabu