When & how to invest rs 1 crore in stock market to gain 20 lacs in three months

Now more and more people come out with their money. Hahaha!! Who don't want money.

People may come out with suggestions. If there is a strategy, ultimately the person with the money has only to implement. He should have the guts and the knowledge. So one should struggle!!

;) .
i was lucky enough to see with my own eyes the recent stock-market crash, where they lost several million dollars, a rabble of dead money that went sliding off into the sea. Never as then, amid suicides, hysteria, and groups of fainting people, have i felt the sensation of real death, death without hope, death that is nothing but rottenness, for the spectacle was terrifying but devoid of greatness... I felt something like a divine urge to bombard that whole canyon of shadow, where ambulances collected suicides whose hands were full of rings. ;)

-----------
federico garcia lorca quotes (spanish poet & playwright)

This is another negative comment. I agree that it happened. Then why all these stock markets are functioning why all these forums why people are running spending day and nights thinking and thinking. If it is creating such a disasters why Govt's are supporting such institutions. I dont think Mr. Amit has no clue about these things. These forum's main aim is to give the confidence to show right path not to discourage. How mutual funds are running. why people are investing thousand of crores in those funds how they are earning crores of rupees and distributing as dividends to poor and middle classes. Which is truth, which is right. It the upto the forum now to decide. if you see an accident on road are we stopping to use roads!!!

This is another negative comment. I agree that it happened. Then why all these stock markets are functioning why all these forums why people are running spending day and nights thinking and thinking. If it is creating such a disasters why Govt's are supporting such institutions. I dont think Mr. Amit has no clue about these things. These forum's main aim is to give the confidence to show right path not to discourage. How mutual funds are running. why people are investing thousand of crores in those funds how they are earning crores of rupees and distributing as dividends to poor and middle classes. Which is truth, which is right. It the upto the forum now to decide. if you see an accident on road are we stopping to use roads!!!
OH Dearer Dear ,

1st point

Why are you getting serious Its a creative forum and every body have right to write with their own view point so we cant say about any comment as a +tive one or -tive one if its being with a sense of understanding if any thing comes beyond that means a complete illusion just understand care fully and find the place of yours by your saying

2nd Point

Read this & my all the threads I hope you will find most of the answer of your problem.

After reading all if you will be having any illusion about any point then come & interact I will be trying to solve your query as per my vision.

Just do some effort........................... Read & Understand.................

Stock market is for brave and bold. In brief. Play safe and protect your capital, no greed. End of 2007 my portfolio reduced from Rs.100,000 to Rs.35000 today its Rs.94500 my confidence in stock market and indian govt. has given me the feeling of healthy returns prevail in indian stocks.

sudoku1

Stock market is for brave and bold. In brief. Play safe and protect your capital, no greed. End of 2007 my portfolio reduced from Rs.100,000 to Rs.35000 today its Rs.94500 my confidence in stock market and indian govt. has given me the feeling of healthy returns prevail in indian stocks.

there r bold invstrs & there r old invstrs....but there r no bold & old invstrs !;)

They are talking from the loan side prospective not from deposit side......even if it does it shd settle for ard 7.5 and 8.5 and mot like 10 or 10.5 some times bak
Hello

A bank runs from the +tive margin of Its deposits & loan

some how its always maintain a very less variation in margin thats why if loan rates will be on higher side then deposit's interest rates can be increased.....

:!

sudoku1

Please Invest in FOREX u get double the amount in three months. Contact me if u want to learn FOREX which is legal in India according to RBI guidelines.
Moses-919985162457,[email protected],[email protected]

OH MY....if u can make that much for him....i imagine on what a mountain of gold u would b sitting now frm ur trades:confused::annoyed::clap::mad: