When & how to invest rs 1 crore in stock market to gain 20 lacs in three months

findvikas

docaa, I would not disagree with you but risking your 100% capital for 75-100% is not a good decision. Take an example of Gold which has more than doubled in last 2years while the stock price of even Group A companies have not recovered to their value.

RIL was trading around 3000 2 years back while GOLD was around 900 per/gm... when stock market started to crash... smart people put their smart money into the 'real money' ie. GOLD and it doubled in less than an years time frame... when they saw markets reaching bottom.. or recovering they put back their money from gold back to equity market.... but does stock market rising has any bad effect on GOLD prices?? NO... because GOLD is the only real money which only appreciate in long term, after that comes property (at least in emerging markets)

So with those 2 safe investments in his katty he can play with some proportion of the money to take high risk and high gains... his overall risk will be reduced with some secure instruments in place and once again GOLD will act as insurance to his investment.

Hope I am making some sense here.

sudoku1

I was lucky enough to see with my own eyes the recent stock-market crash, where they lost several million dollars, a rabble of dead money that went sliding off into the sea. Never as then, amid suicides, hysteria, and groups of fainting people, have I felt the sensation of real death, death without hope, death that is nothing but rottenness, for the spectacle was terrifying but devoid of greatness... I felt something like a divine urge to bombard that whole canyon of shadow, where ambulances collected suicides whose hands were full of rings. ;)

-----------
Federico Garcia Lorca quotes (Spanish Poet & Playwright)

findvikas

I have heard, rainbow feet is going to win at the races this sunday, what say, a crore on his feet? :)

Odds are 1:4 means you make 4 cr on your 1 cr, or go home smalling of horse **** :)
Or may be give me 1Cr for 80:20 profit/loss sharing ratio... 80% profit will be your and 20% loss will be mine :)

As per the title

I said when & how to invest ...............

Is this a right time to invest..................

Plz tell only about investment not for gambling ...............:)

magnet

As per the title

I said when & how to invest ...............

Is this a right time to invest..................

Plz tell only about investment not for gambling ...............:)
Correct timing if i were u..would have wait for market to fall to start investing money rather than putting when market increases almost 5-8% daily.....

No fundamental of this world has changed......and our sensex after falling 100-120% has recover 80% from it (80% of highest peak)...

TO b frank even i dont know when to invest but my thumb rule says when market falls and if i put money and next day the market increases atleast i m safe enough than ill get bak my principal..so ill wait for it....and invest the maximum on the day when the biggest fall happens ..when u hear in newspaper mayhem in dalal street as it has happened many time ..but giving patience(time) the market corrects itself

And my favorite for this moment will be silver(rather than funds or shares...as i know bubble is ard may burst any time may b tomm may b next month may b 1st-2nd month of next year..so i m avoiding my position and removing money from penny companies and staying invested in strong companies like infy)..since no fund or shares are related to it.....ill buy physical silver for 2-3 years.....it has given 52% return compared to 17% gold......u can ofcourse invest 50 k on couple of big lockers for a year to store it and be proud of investing in it 2-3 years down the line

if in 3 months u want 20 lakhs..invest in some company like tatia global with low volume of shares.....it has given me 100% return to me..but i invested in it when i saw it was at lowest range 15buks...i cleared position at 34

Last edited:

docaa

Guys,

If I am not wrong, people in the late 80's and early 90's said that Reliance is forming a BUBBLE and will BURST!!!! Investors in Reliance will have a hard time to even cry. REMEMBER, many of the investors in Reliance have built or bought a house and/or got their daughter or son married. 'YES' it did BURST and create 4 more companies (reaping wealth for the loyal stock holders), those who did not have Reliance in their portfolio or those who sold them off before the burst suffered! And 'YES' I would agree that it is again forming a BUBBLE and this time WILL grow GIGANTIC!!!! Remember OIL + GAS = ENERGY, and this time RELIANCE will grow with ENERGY. Look at energy stock prices in the international market like EXXON, TEXACO, BP, VALERO, CITGO, CHEVERON.

This is the right time to invest in RELIANCE INDUSTRIES, because you will still be entitled to dividends.

I would suggest that if people look at past long time charts for last 100 years: Stocks have returned max returns year to year, followed by real estate, followed by FD and last GOLD, which does not always glitter!

Last edited: