When & how to invest rs 1 crore in stock market to gain 20 lacs in three months

well amit

i completly agree with vikas & you must diversify your investment in the ratio he has mentioned :)

it does take some time to realise that the percentage is what matters than amount gained or lost. if i were you, i would have been more happy investing just 5 lacs out of one crore in good quality stocks and try to gain realistic percentage month after month & hence protecting my initial capital plus growing it.

protecting what you have is more important than concentrating what you wish to have.

cheers & all the best in your venture & pls stay away from your broker's advices and news channels.....decide your moves by self studying.

regards,
rishi
That`s why I say Preserving your capital is more important than capital appreciation:)

Some television programmes are showing their view about, interest rates and its increase in coming time................ Like Star News, Fund Ka Funda..........

magnet

Some television programmes are showing their view about, interest rates and its increase in coming time................ Like Star News, Fund Ka Funda..........
They are talking from the loan side prospective not from deposit side......even if it does it shd settle for ard 7.5 and 8.5 and mot like 10 or 10.5 some times bak

Any body can suggest the investment strategy to gain Rs 20 Lac. out of the investment of 1 crore in 3 months :)
Very interesting thread. It is obvious that Mr. Amit has asked for help/suggestion for the investment strategy to gain 20% gain out of 1 crore in 3 months. From Mr Amits statement one can understand that
1. A person coming forward to invest 1 crore must definitely knows something about stock market
2. Definitely he must not be keeping his all eggs in one basket.
3. It is a challenge posed to forum.
4. Now every body will know the real environment of stock investment
5. Now it is known what is the real potentiality of returns of this market
6. It will be know how many of the persons are confident of such earnings.
7. Definitely he must not be expected to invest and earn just by advice he gets from the forum
Till now what I followed has not given any kind of such confidence. Most of the comments are discouraging nature. People are talking about diversifications etc. I am also new to this forum and novice. For the last fortnight I am gaining lot of confidence. But suddenly after reading this thread I am again doubtful of this route for sound investments. It is the seniors who to come forward and give advice and suggestions to Mr. Amit. So many experts are there here and so many strategies they might have tested and I request them to come forward with their tested and proven strategies with will help not only Mr. Amit and many more people

Also you could have simply said, how can I , if at all, make 20% return in 3 months... that would have been much easier to digest than reading that you want to put 1 crore in stock markets with suggestion from forums :)

My piece of advice, if you have that much money and really need to invest that...
..distribute it to various portfolio tools.. like 40% in FD, 20% in Gold, 10% in MF, 25% in Real Estate... the remaining 5%... you can play in stock market.
haha 1 crore is only 200,000 thousand dollars

why do people get scared when they hear 1 crore :lol:

Findvikas seems to have it spot on.

One thing I'd point out is this guy has stated he wants 1 crore for the stock market. Perhaps he has his other crores in safer havens already and has 1 crore to 'risk'.:clap:

All the best,
come out of your closet :annoyed:

what about the institutional investors who risk 100 of crores in one go:gun2:

krishna23

i can see where this thread is heading...

come out of your closet :annoyed:

what about the institutional investors who risk 100 of crores in one go:gun2:
Great Comment ...............:)

We just need a certain discussion from institutional investors about their strategy........................

How do they make their investment strategy ?:)

Last edited:
Hi
i want to invest 10 lac in equity,suggest me.can i see minimum 35000 monthly profit from it.suggest me how i invest . Which companies should i buy