What is the realistic Bottom of this market

What is the maximum Bottom level of this BSE ?

Votes: 3 14.3%

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 2 9.5%

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sudoku1

maximum bottom > is where the crowd thinks that the mkts r gonna shut down forever frm 2morow !
remember 7700 ?:D

maximum bottom > is where the crowd thinks that the mkts r gonna shut down forever frm 2morow !
remember 7700 ?:D
Seem to be an expert advice but crowd is bound by their pockets &

They use to move by an extra elevation of their runner when they will start

to Feel that its enough for now. Then automatically crowd will get down

So my dear crowd only can flow , can’t estimate perfectly because current

model of stock market is not a public model

Perfect estimation is the work of bigger one or planer or controller

But it’s also true that they are fully depend on crowd

:rofl:
QUOTE=amit_dangi;360287]Reply of your quotes

Ans (1) As far as television is concern, they used to call experts in their field & also depend on the quality, formation, integrity, professionalism & budget of a channel.

If you dont think no problem you can be right or you can be better than any expert, what the need is? willing.

"CNBC TV18, UTVI, BBC, and CNN" they are known for their services, where you will find Estimation those are based on past & present data interpretations then Future Estimation will take place like budget of a country or a home budget.

Here you will find two categories one has to go for estimation & second who creates estimation? Early in the morning A trader sees SGX nifty, world market position an associates with valuation & news of the script besides its performance then who thinks for market open prize & also think that after open the prize at what extend it can go up or down by various chart analysis or by his feel or sentiment to smell the beauty of right prize

Ans(2,3,4,5) You mean to say about corrections on daily , weekly , half monthly , monthly , yearly for this you have to understand margin trade one day margin trade can be a lesson for all kinds of the trades Again Estimation come out to know inflow or outflow for example chambel fertilizer current prize is around 53.50 sensex is around 16200 last year at this level its prize was around 95 if we feel that some correction has taken place in terms of valuations of the scripts then minimum rate of chambal is around rs 72/- ok rain didnt come out so minimum rate is around 60 at a level of 16200 If this script will be corrected at 47 level then its going to be the best pick stop loss -43, sell -70 or go as long as you can

why are you speaking like these kinds of corrections because market is moving towards up. but my dear earlier I told you that only apx 70 %fund is allocated out of 100% inside this market so what ever the analysis (Inter market Analysis by John Murphy )you are committing , just provide an extra addiction to its traders mind you that 5 trades are much heavier then 50000 trades in 5 years time

thats why I have taken a very extraordinary subject on bottom analysis to know the importance of shorten the treads my dear.
Amazing clearification

trader.trends

If the forum has any rules about creating multiple ids just to keep threads alive, they should look in here. Ids created just to thank!! I am yet to understand that mindset.

If the forum has any rules about creating multiple ids just to keep threads alive, they should look in here. Ids created just to thank!! I am yet to understand that mindset.
Oh its your habit to see only one thing who is giving the thanks to himself withought reading the thread then you can understand......... your mind set..... Plz dont mind.

as per poll I use to close my thread we are not here to criticize any body because every thing haves its own logic, suppose you are not finding any importance of this thread at this point of time might be you will be loving this after 2 years or else, some time people don’t able to distinguish which things are beneficial or not.

Being as a creator of this thread I have to decide that it’s a really thank able string or not ,according to me its very useful that’s why I don’t need any bodies thanks if I will get then I don’t say no but my doing in my view point its matter a lot to me.:)

Last edited:

praveen taneja

keep it up Really I appreciate ur effort to at least thinking on something and not wasting ur positive energy god bless u

keep it up Really I appreciate ur effort to at least thinking on something and not wasting ur positive energy god bless u

Thanks for your nice quote I always try to do those things those are really

crucial for me to Sustain or gain a higher goal if I failed in one kinds of doing

then I would like to see my Win by the name of others win I cant do any

thing with this because its in my blood.

Mind you that I am full of confidence but always try to be on earth I dont

like any publicity because I am a very simple man

I always being with my curiosity to learn utmost

I am eager to see an article in your language inside your spiritual section

I always appreciate our own language as compare to ved or puran's language

Because its difficult to grasp as compare to current time.

If you able to make a realistic correlation with past granthas or else and able

to write in the language of people then this will be a great task

I am eager to read something like this

Last edited: