What is the realistic Bottom of this market

What is the maximum Bottom level of this BSE ?

Votes: 3 14.3%

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 2 9.5%

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You said

(1) "You can use variables in conjunction with charts to arrive at likelihoods,
But this static, one-dimensional, unifying theory approach is the stuff of
Novices” then this will be very easy for you, do it? my dear stock market is the name to estimate the arrive at
likelihoods, see any business channel you will find that one reporter is asking from an experts sir what will be the next
range of nifty then as per his analysis (about variables in conjunction with charts to arrive at likelihoods) he gives the
answer

(2) Money flows determine where the market bottoms and where it tanks
But what ever format is attached which is full of money's in flow & out
Flow data with respect to its velocity & consist every change by all the dimension with respect to past & present

(3) What are the fundamentals of this market? A-: apx. 8 % are gainer & 92 % (apx) are the losers
What ever the fundamentals you will be Appling end Result will be this or do survey because huge brokerages , govt.
charges, fraud & big investors complete control over the market wont give any permission to flow 100 out of apx 95%
fund inside the market & only apx 65% to apx70% fund used to flow and you all know the rate of industrial
development then discrimination will be every where In some place it is like a boon & in some place it is like a hottest
curse due To this we can’t count and data with accuracy & we have to trust on Assumption and discrimination will be
every where and it creates fear. Fear is the base of all the problems due to less inflow of money out of actual flow a
corruption base economy is coming which is forcing every sectors to behave as per his substance just do an observation
survey on 50 people of your knowing people and try get the winning ratio .suppose market is running in same pattern or gonna closed it doesn’t mean that economy wont be running it
is never ever stop because money has to flow from right side or left it has to flow , man is getting extra feed from
agricultural, minerals, inventions, etc. are handling so many kinds hurdles by their greatness. so you mean to say about
that genuine economy where money will be flowing 99% out of 100 % only for long terms (1 to 10 years) Where &
every data is figured out and this will start to finished the Corruptions & every sector will be feeding properly when they
will be together Then they will be creating highest level of productivity & discrimination will be
Finished and that will be the end of fear and one after another day we can Find well, better & best happening and
market will never fall back

(4) you said "If you've got all the answers in this great fool-proof way as you seem to think you have, you wouldn't be on
an internet forum - you'd be on a beach in spain, sipping on a few mojitos with beautiful blondes either side of you. Life
aint so easy, and markets punish us all" if i l will be having alot but i cant do any thing rubish as you mentions these
were not provide any feel to be human epically for me for gaining allot inside this market huge amount fund & sense of
investment is required
that’s the only funda.I mean to say about those IIM'S , OXFORDS MBA working with brokering houses are having some
ideas about this market. according to you they are breathing ever breath with world hottest blondes or they are just an
mba by names

(5) Provide me any fundamental of yours by chart or any dimension or any Format then I can feel that you have more then
a novice trader

my format was fully based on mathematical science & result of this was 100% accurate data then an estimated science will be applicable because we don’t have any other way to do so like different countries government will do during crisis time they push hard to move out all the money from the market for this they can collapse any loose entity & create atmosphere to its investors that they have to remove all The money lastly they used to test a certain point 2 to 3 times that moments all big player came out

is bottom at "00000 level " or is it an estimated, tasted fixation by big players to analyze immovable final lowest fund positions as per their patience limit?

Just look at the title of this thread and you will get an answer of this in above mentions questions

Last edited:
1) I don't know what your obsession with TV Experts is - I have made no reference to any of this junk. I certainly don't believe TV "experts" are the authority on market movements. Hah, if anything they're a great guide to contrarian plays on occasion.
2) Funds flows trend, like most other things. When there has been a surge of inflows and the trend stops - there is a greater likelihood of increased outflows. So, it's time to be cautious, or to start going short, depending on your horizon/risk-tolerence.
3) That's a long commentary of nothing. Are you a social philosopher or a market person?
4) urr.. try humour and witt every once in a while. Clearly, the social philosopher illustrated above comes in the way of both a sense of humour and healthy witt.
5) Don't flatter yourself with praise on your format mate. The most novice belief on the planet is to believe you have the answers. I certainly don't - I'm looking for trends and I illustrated the Keynesian relationships of the '70s that Macro data suggests we're trending towards. A dollex breakout on the downside is what I'm looking for.
I'm certainly not going to spend hours crawling through commodity indices and such on data that has been reproduced thousands of times. Like I said, try Intermarket Analysis by John Murphy as a starting point.

Ya it can be in the view of small investors / traders because they have only one clue that is estimation & those will estimate better who gain a lot

But in the context of governments, fiis, government financial bodies, little bit for fund houses etc. it can be very realistic

Last edited:
QUOTE=amit_dangi;360287]Reply of your quotes

Ans (1) As far as television is concern, they used to call experts in their field & also depend on the quality, formation, integrity, professionalism & budget of a channel.

If you don’t think no problem you can be right or you can be better than any expert, what the need is? “willing”.

"CNBC TV18, UTVI, BBC, and CNN" they are known for their services, where you will find Estimation those are based on past & present data interpretations then Future Estimation will take place like budget of a country or a home budget.

Here you will find two categories one has to go for estimation & second who creates estimation? Early in the morning A trader sees SGX nifty, world market position an associates with valuation & news of the script besides its performance then who thinks for market open prize & also think that after open the prize at what extend it can go up or down by various chart analysis or by his feel or sentiment to smell the beauty of right prize

Ans(2,3,4,5) You mean to say about corrections on daily , weekly , half monthly , monthly , yearly for this you have to understand margin trade one day margin trade can be a lesson for all kinds of the trades Again Estimation come out to know “inflow or outflow” for example chambel fertilizer current prize is around 53.50 sensex is around 16200 last year at this level its prize was around 95 if we feel that some correction has taken place in terms of valuations of the scripts then minimum rate of chambal is around rs 72/- ok rain didn’t come out so minimum rate is around 60 at a level of 16200 If this script will be corrected at 47 level then it’s going to be the best pick stop loss -43, sell -70 or go as long as you can

why are you speaking like these kinds of corrections because market is moving towards up. but my dear earlier I told you that only apx 70 %fund is allocated out of 100% inside this market so what ever the analysis (Inter market Analysis by John Murphy )you are committing , just provide an extra addiction to its traders mind you that 5 trades are much heavier then 50000 trades in 5 years time

that’s why I have taken a very extraordinary subject on bottom analysis to know the importance of shorten the treads my dear.

Last edited:
urr, equity markets are meant for people willing to take on risk. If you don't want to take in risk - go invest in treasuries. Social philosophers should stick to social philosophy. markets are no place for these ambiguous whimsical theories.

urr, equity markets are meant for people willing to take on risk. If you don't want to take in risk - go invest in treasuries. Social philosophers should stick to social philosophy. markets are no place for these ambiguous whimsical theories.
you don’t have any data & talk a lot about analytics even you can’t write differently you used to write in a same sorts of line again & again withought any logic.you seem to be like a teacher of 18teen centuary who used to talk without calculation & dont know 1-2=-1

every body has a right to speak & you also have

Last edited: