Want to Become A Full time Trader ..

D

darkstar

Extremely sorry to hear about the accident....darkstar...my prayers and best wishes for your speedy recovery and well being......

You are in a great job...I have no doubt about it.

Reliace Money is is a very slow terminal and with problems of cancellation of orders,order confirmation etc...if you are actively trading then change of the broker may be necessary....lot of our friends use India Bulls,India Infoline,Sharekhan,Kotak etc even a bit larger size local broker who has internet connectivity should be fine....you may shift to one of these...

Wish you success in trading and on health front....

Smart_trade
thanks for concern here not so much brokers i will try pls visit this link of religare http://www.religareonline.com/to_platform.asp
ther 999 ace pro when i tell there ajent they said there is no such plan i contact sharekhan they dont deliver mail for detail which broker house u use sir how much u paid pls gave me detail. also which trading tool for technical analysing or site , how i get. what i prefer trading techniqes can you guide me

Last edited by a moderator:
D

darkstar

what is limit, triger price , stoploss how i use effectively for buying or sell market order is spending little high . what caution i do for place market order.
please guide me

D

darkstar

thanks for concern here not so much brokers i will try pls visit this link of religare http://www.religareonline.com/to_platform.asp
ther 999 ace pro when i tell there ajent they said there is no such plan i contact sharekhan they dont deliver mail for detail which broker house u use sir how much u paid pls gave me detail. also which trading tool for technical analysing or site , how i get. what i prefer trading techniqes can you guide me
I download quote tracker but not geting any type of data i approach software provider but nothing happen tradeji member provide me pdf file for step by step proccess i try dozen time but i cant get any data can any one set my quote tracker from teamviewer software. I will be oblized i doing every thing that i can do. Thanks
FIRM BELIEVE IN YOU & YOUR THOUGHTS

hi aw10 can u plz explain in detail wat u said "it goes beyond Technical Analysis" in

Invest time and learning the trading (it goes beyond Technical Analysis).
Once u achieve good CONSISTENT profitable track record with part time trading, then only think about full time trading.
Maybe, in between , u can take a weeks holiday / trade full time and see if you are really ready for it or not.

coz i am new to trading n i thought if i wanted to become full time trader speciallly for day-trading then i have to master technical analysis. after reading your post i am in deep thought wat might be other things i need to know? ............thanks

Hi Mr.AW10 and SmartTrade,

It has been 1.5 yr. when I asked my query regd. full-time trading
and through ur reply I seriously taken trading as an occupation and began my study of market many things learnt and unlearnt..was a very tough period:( and at the end successfully created my OWN SYSTEM which is main part required for fulltime trading.

Today I am fully prepared to leave my job and join the club of fulltime traders.
Thank U All..:clap:

AW10

Congratulations Sanju777. Well done.

Hope you have more than one system in your arsenal. If not, then maybe you would like to address that part because after 1 system, developing next one becomes easier. Last 2 years we have been in some of the strongest bull market or bullish sideway market. Someday we will get into bear mkt or bearish sideway mkts and that's when your system and psychological performance will be challenged.

Hope you have also addressed psychology part of trading and started thinking at subconscious level as a professional trader.

All the best for your new career and happy trading.

Hi Mr.AW10 and SmartTrade,

It has been 1.5 yr. when I asked my query regd. full-time trading
and through ur reply I seriously taken trading as an occupation and began my study of market many things learnt and unlearnt..was a very tough period:( and at the end successfully created my OWN SYSTEM which is main part required for fulltime trading.

Today I am fully prepared to leave my job and join the club of fulltime traders.
Thank U All..:clap:
Hello sanju,

Very happy to learn that you are doing well in trading and trading your own method. The journey is tough,painful, at times very frustrating....but once you are successful, you will find trading very enjoyable and rewarding.

Have sufficient trading capital to take care of few bad patches, household expences etc before you leave the job and get into trading full time.

Best wishes to you for your success....

Good Luck....

Smart_trade

Respected Sirs,

thank u for ur encouraging words..i'm blessed having such a helpful mentors..
Accepted the fact that market was bullish and novice trader always fancied with the bull market.. , but with so many rangebound moves gave a chance to see a short term bear market also so overall it reflects same in big bear market, so there shud not be a problem..

pls. tell me, if i'm wrong, bcoz i'm very small cockroach in front of you ..:eek: