Want to Become A Full time Trader ..

Respected Seniors,

Currently I am doing Job for 15,000 p.m., I'm passionate about trading, have part time trading experience also, But I'am scared of leaving my current Job,
Is it Really Possible to become a Full time Trader,
If any problem with that Pls. let me know??..
Hi, I would not recommend to leave your current job because it's not sure that you will get good profit in first chance in trading AND also you don't have much knowledge like full time trader. So you should try to learn more about forex trading yet and do continue your current job. I hope my suggestion will be helpful for you.

All the best!

D

darkstar

It is certainly possible to make much more than what you are earning in a job but the journey is tough.....you will require trading capital of more than 4-5 L and your household expenses atleast for 1 year...read post by AW10 very carefully,it takes minimum 2-3 years for a trader to mature into consistant winning trader.

Saint has recently made Rs 4 L on a capital of 5 L in 20 days of trading all trades taken live.....so one can be very profitable ,many in this forum are doing it...you can do it too but it will take lots of hard work,frustration,tears,burning midnight oil tersting and perfecting your trading methods....so come fully prepared for all these....then you can hold your head high when you realise that you can make money without depending on anyone...in any market conditions....

Welcome to the group of full time traders and Good Luck....

Smart_trade
hello smarty i like larry williams quote you mentioned i am new trader after an accident i am on wheel chair so for job i think this is best for me . i wana change my broker reliance money to religare they more trading time for margin moneyi what u suggest . want more about you pls contact me .
thanks. your admirer
darkstar

hello smarty i like larry williams quote you mentioned i am new trader after an accident i am on wheel chair so for job i think this is best for me . i wana change my broker reliance money to religare they more trading time for margin moneyi what u suggest . want more about you pls contact me .
thanks. your admirer
darkstar
Extremely sorry to hear about the accident....darkstar...my prayers and best wishes for your speedy recovery and well being......

You are in a great job...I have no doubt about it.

Reliace Money is is a very slow terminal and with problems of cancellation of orders,order confirmation etc...if you are actively trading then change of the broker may be necessary....lot of our friends use India Bulls,India Infoline,Sharekhan,Kotak etc even a bit larger size local broker who has internet connectivity should be fine....you may shift to one of these...

Wish you success in trading and on health front....

Smart_trade

D

darkstar

Extremely sorry to hear about the accident....darkstar...my prayers and best wishes for your speedy recovery and well being......

You are in a great job...I have no doubt about it.

Reliace Money is is a very slow terminal and with problems of cancellation of orders,order confirmation etc...if you are actively trading then change of the broker may be necessary....lot of our friends use India Bulls,India Infoline,Sharekhan,Kotak etc even a bit larger size local broker who has internet connectivity should be fine....you may shift to one of these...

Wish you success in trading and on health front....

Smart_trade
thanks for your a appriation. i also want to switch off from rmoney. so today religare agent met me they offer me. account charge 1800 amc + 5000 security that can refundable after activation in short what u wana u do to 5000 rs and bkg is .015% margin and .15 % for delivery for sell buying is also .015 give me odine trading terminal here so less broker house available . what u suggest. can u gave me yahoo id.
how much time to be trader .
please guide me

thanks for your a appriation. i also want to switch off from rmoney. so today religare agent met me they offer me. account charge 1800 amc + 5000 security that can refundable after activation in short what u wana u do to 5000 rs and bkg is .015% margin and .15 % for delivery for sell buying is also .015 give me odine trading terminal here so less broker house available . what u suggest. can u gave me yahoo id.
how much time to be trader .
please guide me
Try other brokers also...no one charges more than 750 /- for account opening.....and why AMC ? is it adjustable against brokerage ?and Rs 5000/- for what ? Delivery brokerage rates ok...trading and F & O should not be more than 0.002 or 2 paise for every Rs 100...ODIN is ok ....

It will take minimum 2-3 years to become profitable traders...dont expect miracles...it takes time for a trader to mature into a profitable trader....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

AW10

darkstar,
Accidents do happen and they are part of life (including trading). It might have hurt u physically but I am sure it can't touch your spirit to fight back and enjoy the life as u want.
Trading is great profession to be in. It has its own challnages to master (like any other profession). but effort is well rewarded.

I am sure in few days time, u will change your id to risingstar and then to shiningstar..
Wish you all the best dear.

Happy Trading.

HI .............

I would like to suggest people here investing in mutual funds or something which about the investors do ..things in manner

i would like to tell do trade in angelbroking a reliable good broker and good service

dont go for religare reliance money any other may be some or good i dont have experience with them

and more over do trading with techinicals means
using trading softwares like meta stock and amibroker
do subscribe data real time charts and attach the feed to your softwarees than you can trade confidently .....

if u need info more reach at neelmunna i will avaialable on yahoo ......

myvineet

darkstar,
Accidents do happen and they are part of life (including trading). It might have hurt u physically but I am sure it can't touch your spirit to fight back and enjoy the life as u want.
Trading is great profession to be in. It has its own challnages to master (like any other profession). but effort is well rewarded.

I am sure in few days time, u will change your id to risingstar and then to shiningstar..
Wish you all the best dear.

Happy Trading.
very well said ...

your every post me more bigger admirer ...

certainly want to meet you one day.....

regards