Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

How to Prepare a basic report with MP !!!

First one will be weekly

This are values for entire week ,(this is my way )

Values :VAH: 8745 POC 8679 VAL 8610
Basing on this if NF don’t close above 8745 then it will move towards 8679 if not returned from this then it can move towards 8610 levels for this week

Today action:

Today nifty rested above 8745 and retured towards lower areas forming Poor High there and touched 8679

Today MP values for tomorrow trading in Daily

VAH :8721 POC :8697 VAL :8673

With respective to daily if NF not crossed 8721 With in IB then 8697 and 8673 , 8610 but if moved
Above 8745 then NF will resume its upwards trend Upon on this I will plan my intraday for tomorrow

For all this study use 30min charts mp daily for intraday, weekly( for broader out look for entire week)

wisp

It would be nice if some amibroker expert could change this code to draw yesterday's POC, VAH, VAL in today's chart.

XRAY27

It would be nice if some amibroker expert could change this code to draw yesterday's POC, VAH, VAL in today's chart.
Yes Good idea !!! Pratap sir ! almost used this concept for value area Vwap SD(+1 and -1 long with PD Vwap)

amibroker is not suitable for higher degree of trading with MP..there are many problem with ami (vendor is not answering that :mad:) ...like chart crashing in case of zooming and zoom out :(

Last edited:

wisp

Yes Good idea !!! Pratap sir ! almost used this concept for value area Vwap SD(+1 and -1 long with PD Vwap) area

amibroker is not suitable for higher degree of trading with MP..there are many problem with ami ...like chart crash in case pf zooming and zoom out :(
It is not crashing for me bro, please comment out that font size and see if it still crashes. Only thing I cant do is change the tf of the chart to daily. But this is not necessary cos as you have shown in an earlier post, the lines are drawn by using the daily/weekly option in parameters.

Havent seen Pratap sir here in a long time, where is he?

XRAY27

XRAY27

It is not crashing for me bro, please comment out that font size and see if it still crashes. Only thing I cant do is change the tf of the chart to daily. But this is not necessary cos as you have shown in an earlier post, the lines are drawn by using the daily/weekly option in parameters.

Havent seen Pratap sir here in a long time, where is he?
Hmm!!! i don't know !! May be busy with his trading..

Last edited:

XRAY27

lemondew

Xray ,

Daily examples are gr8. We are back into the jungle. (8650-8680 range).

How to Prepare a basic report with MP !!!

First one will be weekly

This are values for entire week ,(this is my way )

Values :VAH: 8745 POC 8679 VAL 8610
Basing on this if NF don’t close above 8745 then it will move towards 8679 if not returned from this then it can move towards 8610 levels for this week

Today action:

Today nifty rested above 8745 and retured towards lower areas forming Poor High there and touched 8679

Today MP values for tomorrow trading in Daily

VAH :8721 POC :8697 VAL :8673

With respective to daily if NF not crossed 8721 With in IB then 8697 and 8673 , 8610 but if moved
Above 8745 then NF will resume its upwards trend Upon on this I will plan my intraday for tomorrow

For all this study use 30min charts mp daily for intraday, weekly( for broader out look for entire week)

Status
Not open for further replies.