Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Pls share ur views, how to read this level? This image taken @ Today 10.30 AM

Note : As a beginner wanna read this chart by parallel reading of ur contents.:confused:

Now CMP @Crude Mini - 2830

RPS. VINOD
Hmm !!! just go through my previous post you can understand that !!! 9th aug vah val poc is not there in the image

Vipul_84

Still IN, thought that I am out. But Cant believe that full one sided day is originating from inside range open. Looks fishy still waiting for reversal

Last edited:

XRAY27

Still IN, thought that I am out. But Cant believe that full one sided day is originating from inside range open. Looks fishy still waiting for reversal
Just go through some basic understanding of PA and trade this MP !!! it is not a trading system in it self ...you have to use this as DP !!

XRAY27

Please note that ,Market Profile is a way to simplify the market price action and determine the area which traders found to be fair value.

While the Market Profile is not an entry and exit method in itself, we can use it as a gauge of market sentiment to determine what levels are likely to see lots of action, and to identify early on what type of day is forming.

Last edited:

Vipul_84

XRAY, does it mean that when we start every morning, we should be clear with yesterday's analysis with following things:

All for yesterday : POC, VAH, VAL, DH, DL, type of day and ongoing trend

Once at 9.15 when market opens, we get open value and based on open value and first hour of trade, we define day as one of the five?

With respect to VA we will have 5 scenarios as mentioned below

Image source :pit trader

XRAY27

XRAY, does it mean that when we start every morning, we should be clear with yesterday's analysis with following things:

All for yesterday : POC, VAH, VAL, DH, DL, type of day and ongoing trend

Once at 9.15 when market opens, we get open value and based on open value and first hour of trade, we define day as one of the five?
yes is the answer !!!

Anyways start from first post and learn the terminology first and then go through previous post and make a report for next plan of action !!!

Post #71 and 79

Bottom line :We are Just adding TIME COMPONENT to our existing system

Last edited:

XRAY27

Hi XRAY27,

FYR. Anyway referring ur previous posts.

VAH -2901
VAL -2870
POC - 2881

RPS. VINOD
Hi Vinod

Just opened below VAL and hence forth not returned into IB so can be concluded as trending for down motion anyways keep weekly profile areas into prospective
go through previous post ...you can prepare your self a report for plan of action..your are expert in NT and i don't think i can teach you !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.