Volume Profile and Market Profile a new wave of market picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnyraj

Friends and seniors, i have started reading this thread, but it involves AFL and platforms like Amibroker, which i have no idea about :confused:

So, do i need to purchase Amibroker software to understand and apply this concept or is there any other way..??

please guide...

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Friends and seniors, i have started reading this thread, but it involves AFL and platforms like Amibroker, which i have no idea about :confused:

So, do i need to purchase Amibroker software to understand and apply this concept or is there any other way..??

please guide...
XRAY posting Levels for NF at evening for next day,
Suggestion is to practice the concept in NF simply by adding level in your chart manually
May you can refer http://www.marketcalls.in/market-profile
All the best, All information only for educational purpose ;)

XRAY27

please guide...
if you want individual trading without dependency then you need amibroker, or ninja trader for this profile picture !!!

XRAY27

weekly POC and daily POC were broken and failed and then we got a pivot at MP VAL, was there no short there?
Just respected 80 % rule Bro !!,without this break of weekly/daily POC are perfect entry

Vipul_84

8/10 makes it 80% rule anyways! Great XRAY Bhai :thumb:
I think if we traders simply understand this ONE TRADE TYPE, living can be made. Am I right bro?

9.15 to 10.15..is the period ..and my hit rate is 8/10 with this...so i'm not worried, i just play as per rules,Money will following ;) !!!

lemondew

Xray,

Me got in short in morning at break of 8633. And ended with small profits. Where did u enter. Have to wait for ST ji to share some light on this one

1. Just read TD reversal 30 min from what i understood. Short triggered around 8645. I wasnt sure if it would take support below 8650 and hence waited till break of 8633. May be 5-10 points before TD triggered short

And 15 mins triggered at 8655 above yesterdays support ??

15min chart..

As per demand/supply and Mp I was comfortable to short at 8633....

Sirji,

For me the long and then the last fall from 8655 post 2:00 gave more returns than the morning short. where did u take the short in morning. Pls expln entry point with reason if possible

TD reversal, Vwap I dont know that. The other 3 I know little

Last edited:

XRAY27

Can You guide about any good free indicator available for Market Profile.
I had tried IGMarketProfile but there is some problem it seems.

Thanks
I don't have much knowledge on ninja only thing is it is free and indicators are selling at hefty price and Amibroker is not free but at amibroker library is available and many afl writers are there for it...

XRAY27

XRAY bro, What does a triple distribution day tell us? Was nifty in triple dist today?
NF is in "b" distribution ,anyways triple distribution just tells to keep away from the market as there will be no play area !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.