Upstox - RKSV - Trade in Rs 20 Max

kaly422000

WANT TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH ONLINE PROVISION but how safe is that. i have to give adhaar no.

do i have to upload cancelled cheque photocopy as document only if i provide adhaar no.

can i use nest trader with my user id(just to watch how it perform before fund transfer) after furnishing required documents for online account opening without fund transfer.

how can I ADD another bank detail. any way steps to open an account online sud be clearly given in ur website.

can i also trade in commodity
@RKSV

iTrade

Hi gansal,

1. There is no limit to the nos. of scrips you can add to the watchlist but do not add too much as it uses your memory(depending on your system's RAM)

2. Yes, it is coming soon.

3. Stoploss is a SL market order where as target is a limit order.
Ok. Was wondering if target order can also be a SL market order? Because for people like me who are not at desk, if the target order is not fulfilled due to less volume then can miss an opportunity. Maybe a setting for each user where he can define and control his stoploss and target order order types individually for OCO. Just a suggestion.

iTrade

Hi gansal,

1. There is no limit to the nos. of scrips you can add to the watchlist but do not add too much as it uses your memory(depending on your system's RAM)

2. Yes, it is coming soon.

3. Stoploss is a SL market order where as target is a limit order.
One more suggestion. I normally use amibroker and based on signals take trades. If a particular stock is not in upstox list then I have to add it and then place order. However, incase of NEST I just press F1 and select the stock directly from the prepoluated stock list without actually adding the stock to watchlist. Can you please add this too for upstox? Just pressing F1 and let user type the stock name unless the focus was already on a stock in watchlist.

kaly422000

i tried to install upstox nest (dont have account now) but showing many error msg before nest window open but i use edelewiess in another system.their nest is working ok.

i tried to install upstox nest (dont have account now) but showing many error msg before nest window open but i use edelewiess in another system.their nest is working ok.
Hi Kaly422000,

NEST needs to run on Admin. You can just right click on the application and select "Run as administrator" and it should work fine. Let us know if that worked.

Ok. Was wondering if target order can also be a SL market order? Because for people like me who are not at desk, if the target order is not fulfilled due to less volume then can miss an opportunity. Maybe a setting for each user where he can define and control his stoploss and target order order types individually for OCO. Just a suggestion.
Hi gansal,

I think we confused you.

Consider its a buy order

1st leg - Buy order available with order type as Limit (Soon going to provide market and SL limit as well)

2nd leg - Sell order available with order type as SL Market

3rd leg - Sell order available with order type as Limit

One more suggestion. I normally use amibroker and based on signals take trades. If a particular stock is not in upstox list then I have to add it and then place order. However, incase of NEST I just press F1 and select the stock directly from the prepoluated stock list without actually adding the stock to watchlist. Can you please add this too for upstox? Just pressing F1 and let user type the stock name unless the focus was already on a stock in watchlist.
Hi gansal,

This is a great suggestion. Let us add that on our list.:)

iTrade

Hi gansal,

I think we confused you.

Consider its a buy order

1st leg - Buy order available with order type as Limit (Soon going to provide market and SL limit as well)

2nd leg - Sell order available with order type as SL Market

3rd leg - Sell order available with order type as Limit
No you didnt confuse me. What I am saying is that the 2ng leg(Stoploss order) and 3rd leg(target order) both should be SL-M order. Or need to provide option to user whether he wants limit or sl-m order.

@RKSV
My order was rejected twice at 2.50 and 2.55 pm with following message???
Your sell order for 75 shares was rejected because RMS:Blocked for nse_fo CNC block type: ALL
Enough funds are parked still order was rejected.
what does this mean??