Unitech

Hi,
I bought UNITECH yesterday at 532 level. Now it is trading around 510.
I think i bought it at wrong time. Please suggest if I can hold for some time to gain the profit or I can do averaging/ sell it now with Loss..

Thanks
V4Vijayan

jnj333

Hi,
I bought UNITECH yesterday at 532 level. Now it is trading around 510.
I think i bought it at wrong time. Please suggest if I can hold for some time to gain the profit or I can do averaging/ sell it now with Loss..

Thanks
V4Vijayan
Hold on it can give you 20-25% returns on your purchase price in a months time.
Hold and maintain a Stop Loss of 476.
Jnj

jnj333

Bad day for Unitech, Hit lower circuit today but the volumes were good. This is not a good stock for short term traders. I advise people to take a medium to long term call for this stock. Do not try to trade the stock as it can catch you unguarded either on the way down or way up. Fundamentals very strong. Hold On.

v4vijayan
HI
DONT WORRY VIJAYAN IF U HOLD UNITEC FOR 2-3 MONTHS U ARE SURE FOR GOOD RETURNS.
LONG TERM UNITEC IS GREAT.
UNITEC IS GETTING LISTED AT LSE.(LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE).
TARGET 1000 IN 1 YEARS TIME.
SHORT TERM 600-700 IN 2- MONTHS.
HOLD AND DONT DO PANIC SELLING.

jnj333

Unitech is again going down ..... what the hellis happening in stock market ....
experts plz suggest what is happening is this a silence of storm ..
It is just consolidating. It is a common trend in this stock. I have been witnessing this type of activity from 200 levels when it touched a new high of 300 and came down to 170 levels and consolidated there , then made a fresh move and again made a new high. Just be patient. Because of Unitech's past record people enter this stock to make quick money. This is a High risk high return stock so you have to bear with the volatility. I feel within 3-4 days it should move again. Maintain a stop loss of 450. The volumes are fantastic. Hold On.
Jnj

v4vijayan
HI
DONT WORRY VIJAYAN IF U HOLD UNITEC FOR 2-3 MONTHS U ARE SURE FOR GOOD RETURNS.
LONG TERM UNITEC IS GREAT.
UNITEC IS GETTING LISTED AT LSE.(LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE).
TARGET 1000 IN 1 YEARS TIME.
SHORT TERM 600-700 IN 2- MONTHS.
HOLD AND DONT DO PANIC SELLING.
Thanks.. I am holding it as of now, I plan to average my level of 532 if at all the scrip goes down further to 450 or so.