Unitech

jnj333

Fantastic!!!....Bulk deals of 4+ lakh shares in unitech has been bought today something fishy is happening in this counter.
Nothing Fishy but just proving Unitech's Strength. Huge Selling was expected at higher price in this counter which was absorbed with ease today. See the amazing Volumes todays around 85 lacs, that is just amazing.
Hope people would have bought Unitech at my earlier call given at 370 levels 10 days ago, it is up nearly 100 rs. or 30% since then. Still it can touch 500-550 in the short term.

jnj333

had got unitech 2 months ago at 236, already over 100% in two months...do you think i should book profits or wait a bit more
I think you should defintely wait as Unitech can reach 700 till Feb-Mar. The counter is showing lot of strength and is absorbing all the selling coming its way so it seems it is not as volatile as before. More and More FII and MF are getting interested in Reality Stocks and Unitech is the Top Pick right Now. Unitech is a Strong Hold or even a BUY for good short / medium term gains.

jnj333

The Forbes list of richest Indians is out. And the collective networth of the top 40 is at USD 170 billion, up a whopping USD 64 billion from last year.

Adding to the kitty is Lakshmi Mittal, who retains the top spot with a networth of USD 25 billion. Mukesh and Anil Ambani moved up to rank second and third from being ranked third & fourth last year.

Meanwhile Azim Premji fell from second to fourth position on the list this year. Partygaming's Anurag Dikshit tanks out from the top 10 and Pallonji Mistry moves down from ninth to tenth position.

And here's where it gets interesting - there are five new entrants to the rich list!

Unitech's Ramesh Chandra, Sun TV's Kalanithi Maran, tractor tycoon Keshub Mahindra, Jignesh Shah of Commodity Exchange of India and Infosys co-founder K Dinesh, all find a place on the list!

jnj333

Today was a good day to get into the stock , It was down nearly 5 % but recovered well and most importantly on fantastic Volumes. Still a Buy Call in this stock.

hey jnj,
unitech is turning out to be a super racehorse..........
as charts dont apply in this case......... and as you are tracking it......
can we still enter for short term???(cmp 532)