TT - Tech Talk (Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Devices, Systems & Software)

Re: TT - Tech Talk (Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Devices, Systems & Software

@LOVEENAJYOTHI

There is no direct shortcut available for what u asked as far I know. spacebar, enter, arrow key combination can be used for normal purpose.

BTW what you want to achieve with this...? As, for pointing u have to move the mouse to set the cursor and then u want a shortcut to click the left mouse button.
Tell what exactly u trying to do... so that I can give some suggestions...

TracerBullet

Re: TT - Tech Talk (Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Devices, Systems & Software

No NOT to NAVIGATE,

A KEY ShortCut / HOTKEY to emulate the simple LEFT MOUSE CLICK (one SINGLE CLICK, NOT DOUBLE CLICK), wherever the cursor is currently placed.

NOT WHAT I'M SEARCHING FOR------>TAB is for navigating around and ENTER is to open an app/file/folder etc, equivalent to mouse Double Click <----NOT WHAT I'M SEARCHING FOR.
Use Autohotkey / autoit. Write code to do left click. Assign a hotkey to this code in AHK.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Use Autohotkey / autoit. Write code to do left click. Assign a hotkey to this code in AHK.
Sir
already hve a Ready sample code from AHK forum but WINDOW Shopping for a simpler solution and still unable to comprehend why such a simple Task is Not Available in KeyBoard.

Thanx n Rgrds sir.

P.S.: Sir, this search is bcos of ur advise of using VWAP for Backfill and the inability of "RTD1.30 BackFill " to adapt to the ZT's new form of MCX VWAP table ,
I hve already automated to backfill directly from VWAP table, Runs fine as Macro but compiled .EXE is not stable bcos of erratic mouse click behaviours, found Key shortcuts for all except Left mouse click to select a scrip in Mrktwatch.

TracerBullet

Sir
already hve a Ready sample code from AHK forum but WINDOW Shopping for a simpler solution and still unable to comprehend why such a simple Task is Not Available in KeyBoard.

Thanx n Rgrds sir.

P.S.: Sir, this search is bcos of ur advise of using VWAP for Backfill and the inability of "RTD1.30 BackFill " to adapt to the ZT's new form of MCX VWAP table ,
I hve already automated to backfill directly from VWAP table, Runs fine as Macro but compiled .EXE is not stable bcos of erratic mouse click behaviours, found Key shortcuts for all except Left mouse click to select a scrip in Mrktwatch.
In AHK, i select the row and use application menu to open VWAP. Sometimes ControlClicks were unreliable in marketwatch. Data table is ok for 1-2 times use in a day, but can be unreliable sometimes, esp after reconnection.

For reference, you can check code here on how to open VWAP, wait for data to load, and how to copy data in AHK. This works reliably for me.

Last edited:

DSM

Reliance Jio is a startup with Rs 1,50,000 crore investment: Mukesh Ambani - Muntazir Abbas | ET Bureau (Edited excerpt)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...stment-Mukesh-Ambani/articleshow/51613604.cms

(After reading this article, expecting some great stuff from Reliance Jio)

Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday said that the group's telecom venture, Jio, is the world's biggest startup with an investment of Rs 150,000 crore that will transform lives by making services affordable. "It (Jio) is one of the largest transformational green-field digital initiatives anywhere in the world with an investment of over Rs 1,50,000 crore," Ambani said at a Ficci Frames 2016 event in Mumbai.

Ambani, however, did not reveal the commercial launch timeframe. The analyst community expects a soft launch in April and a wider commercial launch by December. Jio had rolled out services for its 1,20,000 employees and partners late December.

"Jio will start services with 70% coverage of India. From day one, Jio mobile broadband will offer speeds that are about 40 to 80 times faster than the current average speeds," he added.

Ambani said that Jio will make services affordable to the consumer. "All of this is of no use if we cannot make it accessible and affordable to consumers in all parts of the country." He said that against the current data consumption in India of about 0.15GB per month, Jio's network is engineered to provide a capacity of 10GB per month for every user. He added that digitisation is the defining trend of this century, the reason why Jio was conceived. "I have no doubt that with the launch of Jio, India's rank will go up from 150 to among the top 10 of mobile internet rankings in the world," Ambani said.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Reliance Jio is a startup with Rs 1,50,000 crore investment: Mukesh Ambani - Muntazir Abbas | ET Bureau (Edited excerpt)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...stment-Mukesh-Ambani/articleshow/51613604.cms

(After reading this article, expecting some great stuff from Reliance Jio)

Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani on Wednesday said that the group's telecom venture, Jio, is the world's biggest startup with an investment of Rs 150,000 crore that will transform lives by making services affordable. "It (Jio) is one of the largest transformational green-field digital initiatives anywhere in the world with an investment of over Rs 1,50,000 crore," Ambani said at a Ficci Frames 2016 event in Mumbai.

Ambani, however, did not reveal the commercial launch timeframe. The analyst community expects a soft launch in April and a wider commercial launch by December. Jio had rolled out services for its 1,20,000 employees and partners late December.

"Jio will start services with 70% coverage of India. From day one, Jio mobile broadband will offer speeds that are about 40 to 80 times faster than the current average speeds," he added.

Ambani said that Jio will make services affordable to the consumer. "All of this is of no use if we cannot make it accessible and affordable to consumers in all parts of the country." He said that against the current data consumption in India of about 0.15GB per month, Jio's network is engineered to provide a capacity of 10GB per month for every user. He added that digitisation is the defining trend of this century, the reason why Jio was conceived. "I have no doubt that with the launch of Jio, India's rank will go up from 150 to among the top 10 of mobile internet rankings in the world," Ambani said.

Believable coz Reliance had done a similar Revolution in Mobile Phones B4

vijkris

Learner and Follower

He said that against the current data consumption in India of about 0.15GB per month, Jio's network is engineered to provide a capacity of 10GB per month for every user. He added that digitisation is the defining trend of this century, the reason why Jio was conceived. "I have no doubt that with the launch of Jio, India's rank will go up from 150 to among the top 10 of mobile internet rankings in the world," Ambani said.
for 3.1 mbps speed of anil ambani's dongle, myself and win 10 is eating 15gb per month :(
i feel if jio comes then i ll eat 100 gb per month :lol: :D

for 3.1 mbps speed of anil ambani's dongle, myself and win 10 is eating 15gb per month :(
i feel if jio comes then i ll eat 100 gb per month :lol: :D
Since Sunday, my rcom netconnect (reliance 3) dongle is showing red light continuously. The connection is working, but very very sluggishly.