TT - Tech Talk (Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Devices, Systems & Software)

LoneWolf

Re: TT - Tech Talk (Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Devices, Systems & Software

Please do check about windows, whether original or with DOS, as I do not think that you will get genuine windows in this price range of laptops.

Yes, for the model where windows is not in build, they will install a pirated windows with a crack.

LoneWolf

Re: TT - Tech Talk (Computers, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Devices, Systems & Software

OKay, now I am considering to expand a budget by another 2/2.5K, and will see if i3 5th gen can come in 27-28K, then I will go for that. this lappy will be used only for trading purpose and some excel app will be used.

30/35K will be out of question and models in this (25k) range are not giving any SSD configuration. To get the best configuration, assembled CPU is a better choice, but power cut and portability makes laptop a winner here. I will go for the purchase tomorrow.

Although it might break your budget, try to get laptop with 1920*1080 resolution panel. Gives so much more space. Last time i checked, There were laptops around 30-35k+ with FHD screen (Lenovo). Might get cheaper if amazon does one of those 15% deals again.
If you dont need mobility - then can always do two monitors and get good monitor around 10k.

For normal workloads, i3/pentium is enough. In future, try to get SSD instead of HD and use external HD (or replace optical drive). SSD is super fast and has become much cheaper that before. I got 256GB samsung SSD for ~6.5k in deal. Makes lot of difference in daily workflow.
when 500gb ssd will cost around 4000/ or so there will be revolution
dont know 500gb ssd exits or not

LoneWolf

OKay, now I am considering to expand a budget by another 2/2.5K, and will see if i3 5th gen can come in 27-28K, then I will go for that. this lappy will be used only for trading purpose and some excel app will be used.

30/35K will be out of question and models in this (25k) range are not giving any SSD configuration. To get the best configuration, assembled CPU is a better choice, but power cut and portability makes laptop a winner here. I will go for the purchase tomorrow.
OK, today I bought my new lappy. Its Lenevo G50-80.

Lenevo G50-80

Processor - Core i3
OS - Wondows 10 Cracked
RAM - 4GB DDR3, Expandable upto 16GB
HDD - 1TB
Audio - Dolby Advanced Audio

Got it at 29K. Will give a review after a month or so. Thank you all

OK, today I bought my new lappy. Its Lenevo G50-80.

Lenevo G50-80

Processor - Core i3
OS - Wondows 10 Cracked
RAM - 4GB DDR3, Expandable upto 16GB
HDD - 1TB
Audio - Dolby Advanced Audio

Got it at 29K. Will give a review after a month or so. Thank you all
Your link says that it is core i7 ?? if so, then 29K is a very good price. From where did you buy it ? Warranty for 1 year or 3 years ?

LoneWolf

Your link says that it is core i7 ?? if so, then 29K is a very good price. From where did you buy it ? Warranty for 1 year or 3 years ?

It says upto core i7, means starting from i3 to i7. i3 with genuine windows cost around 35-36K, Mine was DOS and they installed cracked window. Warrnty is for 1 year. (Its a global warranty and Accidental damage protection). I will extend it upto 3 years by paying additional 499 rs.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

CrossPosting as 'm desp to find a solution

whats d SHORTCUT KEY equivalent to LEFT MOUSE SINGLE CLICK to select an item under the cursor's current position ?
Plz share
Thnk u , Rgrds

vijkris

Learner and Follower

CrossPosting as 'm desp to find a solution

whats d SHORTCUT KEY equivalent to LEFT MOUSE SINGLE CLICK to select an item under the cursor's current position ?
Plz share
Thnk u , Rgrds
-------------------------

Last edited:

LOVEENAJYOTHI

No NOT to NAVIGATE,

A KEY ShortCut / HOTKEY to emulate the simple LEFT MOUSE CLICK (one SINGLE CLICK, NOT DOUBLE CLICK), wherever the cursor is currently placed.

NOT WHAT I'M SEARCHING FOR------>TAB is for navigating around and ENTER is to open an app/file/folder etc, equivalent to mouse Double Click <----NOT WHAT I'M SEARCHING FOR.

Last edited: