Trading Options with Tukka style

Trading options

• Trade but rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

praveen taneja

Aaj Ke din Bhagat singh Sukhdev aur RajGuru Ko phansi Di gai thi Main apni tarf se aur Sabhi TJ ke friends ki Taraf se Unko Shraddhanjali pesh karta hoon Jai Hind

Ram Ji Unki Atma ko Shanti dein waise desh ka ye haal dekh kar unko shanti mile ummeeed kam hai:hug::console::down:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Today is Shiv Pradosh listen Mahamritunjay Mantra for good Health Wealth and get rid of Bad Fortune

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV1cVDhKZ6g

Har Har Mahadev

"OM Śwah Bhuvah bhu Om Śwāh Jhoom Hm m m Jhūm Hm Śwah Om bhu bhurvah swah Om tryambakam yajāmahe sugandhim pushti-vardhanam urvā rukamiva bandhanān mrityormukshīya māmritāt OM Śwah Bhuvah bhu Om Śwāh Jhoom Hm m m Jhūm Hm Śwah Om bhu bhurvah swah"

praveen taneja

Thanks PT bhai for link..........I use this mantra in my trading........:thumb:

"OM Śwah Bhuvah bhu Om Śwāh Jhoom Hm m m Jhūm Hm Śwah Om bhu bhurvah swah Om tryambakam yajāmahe sugandhim pushti-vardhanam urvā rukamiva bandhanān mrityormukshīya māmritāt OM Śwah Bhuvah bhu Om Śwāh Jhoom Hm m m Jhūm Hm Śwah Om bhu bhurvah swah"
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Mahamrityunjaya Mantra (maha-mrityun-jaya) is one of the more potent of the ancient Sanskrit mantras. Maha mrityunjaya is a call for enlightenment and is a practice of purifying the karmas of the soul at a deep level. It is also said to be quite beneficial for mental, emotional, and physical health.
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe
Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan
Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat

We Meditate on the Three-eyed reality
Which permeates and nourishes all like a fragrance.
May we be liberated from death for the sake of immortality,
Even as the cucumber is severed from bondage to the creeper.

AUM/OM:
Absolute reality. That which encompasses the three states of waking, dreaming, deep sleep, represented by AUM, the three levels of gross, subtle, causal, the three levels of conscious, unconscious, subconscious, and the three universal processes of coming, being, and going. Absolute silence beyond the three levels is the silence after AUM.

Tryambakam: Trya means three. Ambakam means eyes. It means the three eyes of the Absolute, which are the processes of creation, existence, and dissolution, as well as the other triads, which are part of AUM. The three "eyes" means experiencing these three stages and triads at one time, from the higher, all pervasive vantage point of the Absolute.

Yajamahe: We rejoice in meditation on all of this.

Sugandhim: Means fragrance. Like a spreading fragrance, all of this permeates the whole of existence, while at the same time being that existence

Pushtivardhanam: Means that which sustains and nourishes all. Thus, the fragrance that permeates all is the sustainer of all beings, while also the essence of all beings.

Urvarukamiva: Urva means big and powerful. Arukam means disease, like the spiritual diseases of ignorance and untruth, which are like the death of Wisdom or Truth.

Bandhanan: Means bound down, as in bound down to the ignorance and untruth.

Mrityor:
Means ignorance and untruth.

Mukshiya: Means liberation from the cycles of physical, mental, and spiritual death.

Maamritat: Means please give me rejuvenating nectar, so as to have this liberation, like the process of severing the cucumber from the creeping vine.

Har Har Mahadev

praveen taneja

as expected there was a pause some of my friends say FII waiting for my next move or trade and DII too:rofl::lol::p:D:rofl: Jai Ram Ji KI
STda and Saint too waiting for your next move...:D:D
Taken 5700 april call at 102 as I dont feel that DII and FII would like that there yearly result go down thats why they would try to keep NAV up and to make that till expiry 5800 must come and for that they have to make my trade profitable and call of 5700 above 150lets see Jai Ram Ji KI
Covered at 123 on gap up high made 127 jo mila kha pee jao:clap:

Ta Ko To Kachhu Agam Naanhi Ja Par Prabhu Anukool:thumb::thumb: