Trading Options with Tukka style

Trading options

• Trade but rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Geeta mein Shri Krishna ne Kaha tha Jab Jab Dharam Ki Haani hoti hai Satpurush Gaaye ( Cow) aur Dharti Maata ko pahunchti hai Tab Tab Main Dushton ka Vinaash Karne ke liye Avtaar Leta hoon:clap:

Is this Beginning the way for Kalki Avtar I know that is according to Grantha still Far away:annoyed: Kaash Ham Bhi Unko in Aaankhon se Dekh paate:clap:
Dont worry...our great politicians and currupt babus are working hard to prepone Kalki avtar so that you can see Bhagwan Kalki with your own eyes.

Smart_trade

MANISH_DAMANI

We have to suffer with this LEADERS, because we elected them to rule us.
This is called " what you reap is what you sow". Without thinking pros and cons of anything people start revolting on bull **** matters which effect only few 100-1000s in crores and making hell life of themselves and other crores of people.
They dont have time to revolt against inflation, corruption, equality. If woman says they are equal to man then why they are asking for special privileges. And few stupid people for their companion support them so that they become great in their eyes. But they dont understand what will be consequences it make hell of man life. When some body doing crime people are watching then no body have guds to stop that and they enjoy crime and after that they start revolting it is called hipocracy. If you see something wrong is happening with man or woman or any living creature stop it there so that no wrong would happens with that victim. Merely making laws and demanding laws is not a solution of problem. Somebody doing eve teasing then teach the culprits there only. Just 2 kicks is enough.But at that time no body take care of it and ignore it.
Now what will going to happen the wrong girls starts black mailing or for revenge use these laws like domestic violence bills. Victim girls rarest get justice.Now a days I am not meeting people from years. But when I was social then I have seen how this society really behaves. Only powerful and rich people get respect and rest indulge in buttering them.Even boys and girl of good family are involved wrong activity. All are evading taxes. All are making fool to each other. Few people dont know how to run their house hold expenses but they are discussing about what prime minister will going to do or chief minister will going to do. If they are so smart then why they have to travel in buses and trains.:lol: These all are signs of loosers.
All for cheap publicity now started doing drama and nothing else. We all are of same attitude called hipocracy.
These are my personal opinion so dont take it personal.:):thumb:

Last edited:

praveen taneja

This is called " what you reap is what you sow". Without thinking pros and cons of anything people start revolting on bull **** matters which effect only few 100-1000s in crores and making hell life of themselves and other crores of people.
They dont have time to revolt against inflation, corruption, equality. If woman says they are equal to man then why they are asking for special privileges. And few stupid people for their companion support them so that they become great in their eyes. But they dont understand what will be consequences it make hell of man life. When some body doing crime people are watching then no body have guds to stop that and they enjoy crime and after that they start revolting it is called hipocracy. If you see something wrong is happening with man or woman or any living creature stop it there so that no wrong would happens with that victim. Merely making laws and demanding laws is not a solution of problem. Somebody doing eve teasing then teach the culprits there only. Just 2 kicks is enough.But at that time no body take care of it and ignore it.
Now what will going to happen the wrong girls starts black mailing or for revenge use these laws like domestic violence bills. Victim girls rarest get justice.Now a days I am not meeting people from years. But when I was social then I have seen how this society really behaves. Only powerful and rich people get respect and rest indulge in buttering them.Even boys and girl of good family are involved wrong activity. All are evading taxes. All are making fool to each other. Few people dont know how to run their house hold expenses but they are discussing about what prime minister will going to do or chief minister will going to do. If they are so smart then why they have to travel in buses and trains.:lol: These all are signs of loosers.
All for cheap publicity now started doing drama and nothing else. We all are of same attitude called hipocracy.
These are my personal opinion so dont take it personal.:):thumb:
Thats true bro one of my customer who is an Officer in NDMC facing same problem :annoyed:

One of his neighbour complaint that whenever she come out he pull his zip down and up now case is on him to prove he did nothing and compromise amount is now in lacs as one day jail can take his job:mad:

MANISH_DAMANI

Thats true bro one of my customer who is an Officer in NDMC facing same problem :annoyed:

One of his neighbour complaint that whenever she come out he pull his zip down and up now case is on him to prove he did nothing and compromise amount is now in lacs as one day jail can take his job:mad:
Sir Its a funny allegation. What to say on it. Because as per new anti rape bill even you see a woman she can allege you that you are watching her with wrong intention. How could one define wrong intention merely on the ground of watching. If in overcrowded public transport you hands and body touched some body the how could some body allege bad intention and how a man can prove that.Better then opt for narco test, brain mapping etc. IF suppose these things are also fake then how could some body prove he is not guilty.
Serious action is required to protect man. Man become enemy of man. These laws creates situation more vulnerable now people after doing crime specially against woman go to any extent to hide their crime.
I am not against woman. I am against injustice, inequality. From last 10 yrs I am suffering personally. My whole life destructed even I cant ask for justice.
Why should I dont say I am ashamed to be an Indian?
I am returned from hell.Now dont know what to do with my life. If I take action then people say I am insane but I have lost my 10 precious yrs of my career. From last 8 yrs I have no social life. But no body helped me not even my own family. Even I am making some money now but what is use of that money. Can money back my 10 yrs. In my life no body has defeated me but 1 woman defeat me because I trust her.
Who is brutal this society/legal system or victim who get no justice.
Mostly poor or middle class people behind the bars against Rape case why?
I have heard rarest rich man behind bars.
In parliament in south India 2 Leaders are found watching prone sites. Its a news of few months ago. I dont remember the state name. 2 days in news just over.This is our country.:mad:

praveen taneja

Dear people

So what specific kind of options do you recommend to trade to your fellow people, as this thread is about option trading and not about woman's and mens right in society.

DanPickUp
Bro there is life and many things in it except options and one can not expect that even on holiday we post here Option

Option

Option
Option
Option
Option
Option
Option
Option Option

aRE YOU SURE?????????????????

I dont think we Indians chose these leaders????:mad:

Most of Middle class enjoy holidays at election time Upper class dont care and Lower class vote the person who give them Money and Daaru so in my opinion Its Daaru and money chose who is going to rule 130 crore so called Would be super power:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:
PT lets some debate I totally agree with you.......if you visit face book 95% face book user (young)Political views NOT INTERESTED so our next generation specially educated people dnt like politics...then.....who will be our next politicians its lac rupee Q????? Corrupted leaders sons or daughters will be our next Representative........so we need to wake up.......:thumb::thumb::thumb:

MANISH_DAMANI

PT lets some debate I totally agree with you.......if you visit face book 95% face book user (young)Political views NOT INTERESTED so our next generation specially educated people dnt like politics...then.....who will be our next politicians its lac rupee Q????? Corrupted leaders sons or daughters will be our next Representative........so we need to wake up.......:thumb::thumb::thumb:
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/india/india-good-government-millionaires.
http://www.rainwaterharvesting.org/Rural/Hirve.htm
If these people can do this then why not others.
See Japan how they develop even after atom bomb attack by USA. Everyday under threat of earthquake or tsunami. But still in one of the developed Nation.Why they have achieved because all nation is one and priority is to strengthen Nation.Here we are with jealous and selfishness and we cant see beyond our benefit. For this start should be from individual and from grass route. First we have to check what is wrong in us and then correct it first. Then from building to locality or locality to town to city to state to nation. Automatically everything will correct.But who has the time. We are here to make fun of others instead of deeply thinking about it . By blaming and speaking nothing will happen. Its a action time. :Abhi Nahi to Kabhi Nahi" with that attitude. Kejriwal/Ram Dev flops because they are not fighting for nation but for their future. If they really doing it for nation then why the revolt stops. In Libya and other middle east if government can thrown out of rule then why not it can take place India.But problem also arises who ever get power he use to misuse the same it was form beginning of universe.

People can fight for religion and not for mankind which is biggest religion. :):thumb:

Last edited: