Trading Options with Tukka style

Trading options

• Trade but rarely

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vssoma

kya yaar PT bhai, 50 rs loss mein chal rahe ho, upar se brokerage alag...... u r in heavy loss.........:annoyed:

yaat....PT and ravi, mera dil gabraa raha hain...yeah, huge loss dekh ke. jaldi se final disicion boldo yaar....pls, pls, pls. pls......fingers crossed....

praveen taneja

kya yaar PT bhai, 50 rs loss mein chal rahe ho, upar se brokerage alag...... u r in heavy loss.........:annoyed:
yaat....PT and ravi, mera dil gabraa raha hain...yeah, huge loss dekh ke. jaldi se final disicion boldo yaar....pls, pls, pls. pls......fingers crossed....
:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Trade still in hand closing price 100.85 net loss of 57.50+ brokerage so far Thnk god I am not heart patient bcoz Dil to Ram Ji Ko de diya hai Jai Ram Ji KI:clap:

so far nifty is getting support near 5656 next support is 5555 and IF chances are less break down happen would avg at that level lets see baaki mere trade ka khyal rakhne ke liye Ram Ji to Baithey hi hain Jai Ram Ji KI:clap::clap::clap:

:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Trade still in hand closing price 100.85 net loss of 57.50+ brokerage so far Thnk god I am not heart patient bcoz Dil to Ram Ji Ko de diya hai Jai Ram Ji KI:clap:

so far nifty is getting support near 5656 next support is 5555 and IF chances are less break down happen would avg at that level lets see baaki mere trade ka khyal rakhne ke liye Ram Ji to Baithey hi hain Jai Ram Ji KI:clap::clap::clap:
PT bro 20 saal may heart attack nei hua ...avhi no chance........:clapping::clapping::clapping:

praveen taneja

:confused:confusion:confused:

According to new Law made by our Intelligent leaders that Having a SEX above 16 years of age is Non Offence????????????????

But for Marriege getting a Driving Licence even for getting a new Sim Card for Telephone connection age required is 18 years:mad:

Is having SEX is most urgent thing in life in the eyes of Intelligent policy makers:confused::confused:

Please throw some views on this on this weekend as thought of the weekend:thumb:

Purushotham

According to new Law made by our Intelligent leaders that Having a SEX above 16 years of age is Non Offence????????????????

But for Marriege getting a Driving Licence even for getting a new Sim Card for Telephone connection age required is 18 years:mad:

Is having SEX is most urgent thing in life in the eyes of Intelligent policy makers:confused::confused:

Please throw some views on this on this weekend as thought of the weekend:thumb:
We have to suffer with this LEADERS, because we elected them to rule us.

praveen taneja

We have to suffer with this LEADERS, because we elected them to rule us.
aRE YOU SURE?????????????????

I dont think we Indians chose these leaders????:mad:

Most of Middle class enjoy holidays at election time Upper class dont care and Lower class vote the person who give them Money and Daaru so in my opinion Its Daaru and money chose who is going to rule 130 crore so called Would be super power:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

MANISH_DAMANI

This is beginning and now let see what happens in future. This country people want to cut their feet from their own axe.:lol:
Abb RAMJI Bachaye is desh ko:annoyed:

MANISH_DAMANI

aRE YOU SURE?????????????????

I dont think we Indians chose these leaders????:mad:

Most of Middle class enjoy holidays at election time Upper class dont care and Lower class vote the person who give them Money and Daaru so in my opinion Its Daaru and money chose who is going to rule 130 crore so called Would be super power:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:
These current bills are gift of common mad people and not of government.If everything for woman then what for man. Dont dare to give a glance to woman now even age limit reduced to 16. Because whenever they want you are behind bars. No punishment to them if they put fake allegation on some man. Those who are demanding for security for woman now at mercy of woman.Vinash kaley viprit buddhi.:):thumb:

praveen taneja

This is beginning and now let see what happens in future. This country people want to cut their feet from their own axe.:lol:
Abb RAMJI Bachaye is desh ko:annoyed:
Geeta mein Shri Krishna ne Kaha tha Jab Jab Dharam Ki Haani hoti hai Satpurush Gaaye ( Cow) aur Dharti Maata ko pahunchti hai Tab Tab Main Dushton ka Vinaash Karne ke liye Avtaar Leta hoon:clap:

Is this Beginning the way for Kalki Avtar I know that is according to Grantha still Far away:annoyed: Kaash Ham Bhi Unko in Aaankhon se Dekh paate:clap: