Trades Done in IIFL without my consent.

soft_trader

The transaction has been settled completely. All the debit charges in my Ledger has been reversed. I am really satisfied with NSE's action. I will close this account within this week.

That said, I want to thank all the Traderji members who supported me to fight against this unethical business practice. Without you I wouldn't have got the courage to fight this case. Thank you all, thank you so much. :)

The transaction has been settled completely. All the debit charges in my Ledger has been reversed. I am really satisfied with NSE's action. I will close this account within this week.

That said, I want to thank all the Traderji members who supported me to fight against this unethical business practice. Without you I wouldn't have got the courage to fight this case. Thank you all, thank you so much. :)
Infact soft trader , what I feel is that this thread of your's should be made a sticky as this incident which happened with you is a kind of case study, the way everything happened in stages. Lot of traders especially new entrants to the trading world need help regarding such gross embezzlement by rogue brokers. Many inputs were added to this thread by experienced traderji members including you . Many more things can be added on an ongoing basis to this thread. Various types of malpractices happen with traders & investors and a step by step approach to fight against such practices can be found within this informative thread.

I feel that admin or moderators can make a space for this thread to be a sticky.

:thumb:

TheDreamer

I would ask soft_trader to serially document the events along with the actions taken by him in different stages to resolve the issue.

Congrats bro... you have shown real courage to fight the case. My congrats also to all the TJ members who have cheered soft_trader throughout to defend his case. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Recently, I too had lossed more than 65,000.Rs due to BMA wealth unauthorized trading without my consent with just 1479 Rs balance. They themself increase limited due to share holding worth 80,000 in my Dmat account.

Last edited: