Trades Done in IIFL without my consent.

thr is all info regarding whether its from dealer side or from ur side.

and, i know one of my clients case, where rs 16lac was wiped of by RM in religare. its been 6 years and the case is still in NSE. lots of police complaints have taken place etc etc bt nothing has come up.

so its not worth to waste time for Rs 1000.

soft_trader

i am sorry, please forgive if it hurts, but forget the 1K in ur a/c.
and, i know one of my clients case, where rs 16lac was wiped of by RM in religare. its been 6 years and the case is still in NSE. lots of police complaints have taken place etc etc bt nothing has come up.

so its not worth to waste time for Rs 1000.
Sorry to say, but I can't agree with you.
If you have read my 1st post carefully, then you will find that Rs. 1000 is gone, and nearly 10K is due to them.

I should not spare them, because crime is crime. Whether it is of 1k or 1000...crore. It does not matter.

soft_trader

57 lot of nf trade with 1k - this is only possible via the broker/broker+rm. u cannot simply trade any stock with this amount of money , nf is of far reach

u sud'not let this bugger ( iifl) go scot free this time.

they sud be punished for this action of them. iifl regularly does this with the clients

do what ever is necessary for this

regards
sr
This is the no. 1 evidence for my case. And because of that I have taken Printout of the Ledger, ECN, margin File .... all. Because I fear that this b***a**s may Alter my Ledger details, and ECN later to prove me wrong.

I will try my best to solve this issue. Thank you all for your encouraging words and supporting me.:)

soft_trader

If you have a smartphone you should record your conversations with IIFL.
oh... I just forgot that i have recording facility on my phone. Thanks for the idea.:)

I will make sure to record all the telephonic conversations in future.

sr114

This is the no. 1 evidence for my case. And because of that I have taken Printout of the Ledger, ECN, margin File .... all. Because I fear that this b***a**s may Alter my Ledger details, and ECN later to prove me wrong.

I will try my best to solve this issue. Thank you all for your encouraging words and supporting me.:)
Strader

also ask NSE - what abut their penalising shortfall in margin. if they uphold iifl then we all trader sud stop paying the margin for trade in fno - specially while shorting the options.

NSE sud clarify about this - with 1k 57 lot of nf trade . file a RTI to NSE immediately asking the rules and add this with ur proof to iifl

man u have cornered iifl - do not let him go this time ( may be a rm will be kicked in the *ss and the management will resolve themselves of any crime.) this normally happens - but top management sitting at Shakespeare Sarani never know that (!) - how pity

iifl is aware of this as the trade may be happened thru the NEAT terminal and not thru regular terminal let aside ur single client terminal
(this type of stuff happens thru NEAT terminal at S Sarani)

regards
sr

sr114

One suggestion needed.

Do I need to file a police complaint with my Local PS??
nothing will happen - so dont go thru that route.

file a RTI with NSE for the margin rules.
also complain to the investor protection or the appropriate fora with all documents.

mail to all the emails u can collect and also try to find the emails of Nirmal Jain, Venkatram et al
mail him

btw - iifl was india infoline earlier - has to change name to cover up this type of loocha - so dont let them go scot free this time
(also tell every client of iifl u know about this incident - i will also try to forward ur posting to the client in iifl)

regards
sr

Last edited:

adityasaraf007

thr was a case in banglore where the RM, jst to do his monthly trgt bought options trading at 5paise of nifty to the highest limit, and the client had a debit amounting to the stt and brokerage.

wen u open an account u sign a POA form. so u give the authority to the broker.

so u cant do anything, but when these guys come to get the rest of the payment, jst tell them to send a recording for the options trade that was done when u called up the broker. as thr will be no recording so you dont have to pay the debit.

i am sorry, please forgive if it hurts, but forget the 1K in ur a/c.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY UNAWARE ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS. PLEASE GO THROUGH THE DOCUMENTS YOU HAVE SIGNED WHILE OPENING THE ACCOUNT WITH YOUR BROKER. IT WOULD HARDLY TAKE ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO.

It's written in all Caps because I couldn't emphasize more.