Positional trades in shares

BDN

Hello everyone
Starting a new trading journal to record my positional equity trades. I look at 15 minute and daily price charts. Entry and exit based on technical analysis (eg. MA cross over 5 day and 15 day period).

Asian Paints Rs. 2890
Bajaj Finserv Rs. 1348
Balkrishna Industries Rs. 2085
Eveready Rs. 287
Radico Khaitan Rs. 1125
Tata Chemicals Rs. 957
Whirlpool Rs. 1322

Aiming for above 15% profits.

BDN

SMA or EMA does not matter generally. In addition to technical study, we must look at supply and demand zones as well.

BDN

Asian Paints and Bajaj Finserv seems to be forming a double top in daily charts, exited at 2905 and 1352.
Distillery Radico Khaitan is none too steady. Will exit at cost depending on its performance in coming days. Hope it will not hit my SL of 1070.
Expectation for Balkrishna Industries is Rs. 2175, Rs. 1030 for Tata Chemicals and Rs. 313 for Eveready.
Whirlpool it trying to drown me, I am expecting at the least Rs. 100 profit in it.

BDN

Ceat has support at 1500, possibly will go up. I am bullish on Ashok Leyland, Havells and bearish about Crompton

BDN

Feel that I have entered the trades at the top. I am exiting all positions with a very nominal profit of 1%.

BDN

Could not monitor due to travel, so exited the positions. Had I continued, the return is around 3% by now. I had allocated about Rs. 10000 for each script. As of now, Crompton has made a nice double bottom and is poised for upward move.

BDN

INFY seems poised to touch 1275. Above 1255 (double bottom), I feel it is a buy (CMP is 1266).
Voltas seems ready to fall in daily timeframe.
TTK Prestig has closed the gap formed between 17 and 20 March. I will go long if it sustains above 706.
Going long in Crompton seems to be a bad idea now. Earlier I believed it was showing strength.

These are my views for very short term (less than 2 days). I would be glad if others participate in expressing their views.

BDN

Infy seems to have good potential for a slow ascent. Voltas is not yet in the buy zone, I will wait till it reaches 807 to decide. TTK Prestige buyers have not developed the necessary pressure to rise up. Am expecting it to fall in the short term unless it breaks above 707. Crompton continues to give sell signals.

Experts may please comment

BDN

Bharat forge shows promise. If it sustains above 770, it is sure to go up substantially. SBI too is poised for rise. Both have recently formed a double bottom.
Infy touched 1275 but did not move further up. Voltas, TTK Prestige and crompton still looks shaky.