Traderji Trading Competition 2012!

Traderji.com Trading Competition

• Yes. That would be great and I'd love to participate.

Votes: 37 84.1%
  • No. Competition in trading is unhealthy.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Maybe - sometime in future I'll participate.

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

I will post my nifty buy/sell calls here. This might invite competitors and we will probably end up with organizing a friendly competition.

Right now I am holding nifty futures bought on 20th october 2014.

Hai koi mai ka lal.. :annoyed:
hi
thats good..

i knew many so called experts , i am challanging them here to give there trading entry /exit in the form of calls...

The forum is for sharing trading ideas and not for giving calls and proving who gives better calls.

If someone wants to put his realtime trades, he can do so in the form of a journal and not in " hai koi mai ka lal fashion".....we dont want to promote call givers and their calls business so if this continues, this thread will be closed/deleted.

Smart_trade

bunti_k23

The forum is for sharing trading ideas and not for giving calls and proving who gives better calls.

If someone wants to put his realtime trades, he can do so in the form of a journal and not in " hai koi mai ka lal fashion".....we dont want to promote call givers and their calls business so if this continues, this thread will be closed/deleted.

Smart_trade
Sirji:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Smart_trade
Whether the postings are "real time trades" or "calls" depends on how the end users will use them..

I can post 100s of "calls" and none of them works..nobody will care much. Someone else can post 1/2 "real time trades in the form of a journal" and if they work, it will attract attention.

Changing the name won't change the value, its neither under my control nor yours.I guess all of us realize that.

BTW, how does traderji differentiates between a "call" and "real time trades"?

I am not here for giving calls..I just want to improve my trading and thats why I am posting in this thread (hoping to see some competitors)...when others will outperform me it will force me to work harder, eventually improving my trading.
What you just posted is bull ****. Non of serious traders will improve there trading by posting any calls or real time trades in any forum. Such posts are done from would like to be traders and the once which are not successful in there trading, as if they would be, they trade and enjoy there profit they make with trading.

Take care and good learning in your way to may once become a real trader who even makes any money with what he tries to do and not with what kind of calls he post in any forum for what ever unserious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.