Traderji Trading Competition 2012!

Traderji.com Trading Competition

• Yes. That would be great and I'd love to participate.

Votes: 37 84.1%
  • No. Competition in trading is unhealthy.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Maybe - sometime in future I'll participate.

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stock72

will give 10000 rs by 31st dec 2012 ( or date fixed by committee) towards prize money .

Here I would like to add for the purpose of auditing the accounts

a) Metatrader Platform from a Broker who offers both NF, Equity & Stock Futures
b) Uniform Notional amount across all participants
c) To Add their account on myfxbook with all aspects of the account open for Public Viewing

Adding the account on myfxbook has an advantage where they have something called 'Compare' and for all the accounts 'Added To Watchlist' can be compared although there is a limit of about 5/6 accounts can be compared in a single viewing...which shouldn't be difficult to compare accounts of all the participants in the Contest.

All The Very Best To Everybody

SG

Last edited:

SexyTrader

yes buddy hugggggge.......

1st prize........ 1 atthanni or 1 chavvanni.........................:lol:

PRIZE MONEY of 1 Crore for this competition will work for me :p

Hence kindly keep the PRIZE MONEY ready.....coz ready to win it :rofl:

iyerboi

Interesting thought. I think a senior member of the forum should take this up, it might eat up good share of their time but thrill is guaranteed.

Some point from my side:

- Also include Commodities if possible as a lot of people prefer commodities to stocks

- Game should last a quarter atleast (The Swing Trade version)

- I think we can do better than the money price. A special tag for the Top three winners in the forum (May be a Hall of Fame Page)

- It would be awesome if a Broker can sponsor this event charging uniform brokerage to all (Lot of new accounts might be required)

Last edited:
^ Bump

Not many people seem interested in this. But i think it would be a very good opportunity for newbies to see how things are.

Some accounts will zoom up, some would be steady, some would incur losses. Lots and lots of learning imo.

I am not a very popular member of the forum, but if enough people are interested, i can take this up with guidance from Senior Members/Mods.

Thoughts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.