Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

DSM

Here's one more feature to find ' Option Geeks' in TT :

Have entered some dummy data to derive values.

DSM

Issue resolved after speaking to TT support. Change was due to upgrade of TT. To get full intraday chart data, one needs to click the < key to display bars that are hidden.

Anybody having problems with Trade Tiger charts? I cannot load charts with more than 1 day intraday data (earlier 5D and 30D intraday chart template not working) Even manual loading not working. I have deleted past historical data, which earlier used to resolve the issue, but that too is of no help.... So wondering if it is only my problem or with TT?

Thanks.

mmca2006

Anybody having problems with Trade Tiger charts? I cannot load charts with more than 1 day intraday data (earlier 5D and 30D intraday chart template not working) Even manual loading not working. I have deleted past historical data, which earlier used to resolve the issue, but that too is of no help.... So wondering if it is only my problem or with TT?

Thanks.
I have updated TT but after updation I failed to log in , repeatedly I am getting msg "Auto server selection failed , choose the server and connect" but when I am selecting server manually TT stops to work and closing down..:annoyed::annoyed:..any body facing similar situation!!!

DSM

Mmca,

No such issue. Infact, there is a button in the newer version, which says 'Stay signed in' and this prevents disconnection and hence TT is much more stable. I see your post is made after 11PM. Could it be that the servers were shut down for maintenance? Are you having the same issue today? If so, you only resolution will be to call the tech support.

I have updated TT but after updation I failed to log in , repeatedly I am getting msg "Auto server selection failed , choose the server and connect" but when I am selecting server manually TT stops to work and closing down..:annoyed::annoyed:..any body facing similar situation!!!

mmca2006

Mmca,

No such issue. Infact, there is a button in the newer version, which says 'Stay signed in' and this prevents disconnection and hence TT is much more stable. I see your post is made after 11PM. Could it be that the servers were shut down for maintenance? Are you having the same issue today? If so, you only resolution will be to call the tech support.
Yes , today also I am facing same problem:annoyed::annoyed: already informed by "feel it , say it" , waiting for their response but earlier I have noticed they are late to reply.

DSM

Anybody trading stocks and commodities with Trade Tiger? Unfortunately, my access to charting for commodities has been discontinued. Understand that this is due to sale/split/hive offing of commodity brokerage business. Anybody facing such issues?

Thanks.

DSM

That's the question I am also asking, since the commodity brokerage has been spun off as a different company, charting is not available for the same. Any commodity traders using Trade Tiger have any answers?

Thanks

And even the tools on top in the chart window is disabled. how do i activate them ?

cloudTrader

That's the question I am also asking, since the commodity brokerage has been spun off as a different company, charting is not available for the same. Any commodity traders using Trade Tiger have any answers?

Thanks
Yeah for me too the Commodities section has been altogether removed from Trade Tiger. In add scrip also there is no commodities section seen now.