Trade Tiger - Tips, Tricks and Hints

Hi,

Although this query is not related to TT but brokerage firm sharekhan.
I starting trading in May 2013 and only in futures (MCX). I have never filled any ITR due to my least understanding about taxation.:eek:
I switched to Zerodha in 2015 and from onwards I am having all docs like turnover and bank statements details.
My question is how will I get PL statements, turnover....etc from sharekhan. I logged in in sharekhan website but didn't get any details.

thanks

DSM

Ankur,

Call up customer service and ask for the statements. They should be able to help you.

Hi,

Although this query is not related to TT but brokerage firm sharekhan.
I starting trading in May 2013 and only in futures (MCX). I have never filled any ITR due to my least understanding about taxation.:eek:
I switched to Zerodha in 2015 and from onwards I am having all docs like turnover and bank statements details.
My question is how will I get PL statements, turnover....etc from sharekhan. I logged in in sharekhan website but didn't get any details.

thanks

DSM

Anybody having problems with Trade Tiger charts? I cannot load charts with more than 1 day intraday data (earlier 5D and 30D intraday chart template not working) Even manual loading not working. I have deleted past historical data, which earlier used to resolve the issue, but that too is of no help.... So wondering if it is only my problem or with TT?

Thanks.

Anybody having problems with Trade Tiger charts? I cannot load charts with more than 1 day intraday data (earlier 5D and 30D intraday chart template not working) Even manual loading not working. I have deleted past historical data, which earlier used to resolve the issue, but that too is of no help.... So wondering if it is only my problem or with TT?

Thanks.
Working fine here.

There was an important update yesterday. Have you applied it ? Works very good, including "Stay signed in".

DSM

Thanks TP. Still TT charts not o.k. Will call tech support tomorrow. :thumb:

Working fine here.

There was an important update yesterday. Have you applied it ? Works very good, including "Stay signed in".

Sunnyraj

@DSM - Sir have you updated to the latest version ? Yesterday i faced same problem, but that was after update.

what i did was to right click on the chart and "refresh graph" option and it worked fine :)

DSM

Yes, I did update to the latest version. Deleted old chart data, refreshed charts, but still not fully o.k. Even now, when you change the TF from 15M to 1M chart, the bars displayed are limited in number and do not show the chart from the start. :(

@DSM - Sir have you updated to the latest version ? Yesterday i faced same problem, but that was after update.

what i did was to right click on the chart and "refresh graph" option and it worked fine :)

DSM

Kiranpnr,

Rightclick on the chart, Click tools, and here you will find an option for horizontal line. You can use this to mark the DS Zones.

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how to draw supply and demand zones in tradetiger? Im not able to see these options in tradetiger.

Thank you.