Trade Smart Online

Thank you. got the answer from Priyanka in chat.

We have checked the details with our RMS team regarding the same and found that as per current market situations the margin have increased for the UNIONBANK MAY FUTURES and therefore you need to maintain Rs. 10300 for creating the positions.

It's ok to change the margins as per your RMS view, but I wish you at least post a terminal message/broadcast/mail/SMS or some sort of intimation to the customer about it. Just a request.
The margins were increased by about 0.5% by the Exchange and not by us. However, our margin calculator was displaying the incorrect figures. We are looking into the reason for the same.

The margins were increased by about 0.5% by the Exchange and not by us. However, our margin calculator was displaying the incorrect figures. We are looking into the reason for the same.
This margin increase, it was for one day only or till further notice ?

The problem persists.

View attachment 25189

Yesterday, I switched over to Power plan from Value plan. I would like to trade futures more frequently with you.
Hello timepass
Would you be able to share your client id with us so that we can look into the issue that might be there on your PC? We haven't heard of this issue from others so wondering what could be wrong.

In v 3.14, NestPlus is built in and irony is you cannot open DT directly
Open NestChart thro plugin commands and from there you may open datatable.