Trade Smart Online

Yes, I tried , all the three not working (PlusChart, Plus Historical Chart, DataTable)
Call them. Their tech support will handle it through Teamviewer or something.

If possible, post your screenshot showing what exactly does it show on right click -->Plugin commands.

cloudTrader

Hi cloudTrader
The free trial offer is still going on. However, Fox Trader team has reduced the time period from one month to 15 days.

Please click here for more info on the same.
Oh I missed the one month trial earlier but nevertheless 15 days will also be good for getting first hand experience of the platform.

TSO , I once again suggest you to please look into your Brokerage Plan structure , something needs to be modified. I request you to be creative on this front now. I get stuck in choosing the plans as per instruments. Either of the two is limiting the extent of the trading.

Oh I missed the one month trial earlier but nevertheless 15 days will also be good for getting first hand experience of the platform.

TSO , I once again suggest you to please look into your Brokerage Plan structure , something needs to be modified. I request you to be creative on this front now. I get stuck in choosing the plans as per instruments. Either of the two is limiting the extent of the trading.
Hello cloudTrader
Thanks for the feedback. This feedback has been shared by a few other members too in the past. Currently there's a limitation in our backoffice and that's the reason we've not done that to keep things simple. But we'll discuss this with our backoffice vendor.

When are you going to start with your trial? Just got a demo from one of the FoxTrader people yesterday. Some of the Watch pages are interesting, though I'm more interested in strategy-testing, & maybe, semi-automating, both of which seem to be disabled on the demo. :depressed: