Why I Failed As Trader ?
............i Break This Rule
......make An Absolute Best To Stop Whimsical Entry And Exit

oilman5

Read Scalper.......idea Of Trader111
Swing......vvonteru
Intermediate Term.........saint
System Design .........cv
How To Implement System..........sgm.........a Very Good Pro.
Bma...........thread By Ss.........sunil
...........nonos In Trading.........punch Of Cv/uasish
Just Assimilate.................u Become A Trader

aad

& Prediction:=
((Profit of a successful trade times the probability of a successful trade)
- (loss of an unsuccessful trade time the probability of an unsuccessful trade

............original analysis of great trader ...........UASISH
Thank you Ashish for this wonderful post and thanks to you Oilman for bringing it to our notice....

Best regards,

Abhay

aad

Originally Posted by AJAY
Practically speaking the NOISE is nothing but what is happening in the security's price above or below the entry levels before either the stop is hit or the target is hit. So anything between the entry and stop or entry and target is noise.

Thanks and happy practicing Technicals

AJAYKUMAR
Another gem... thanks Ajaykumar and oilman for this feast !!!

........Originally Posted by CreditViolet
and this part (every dot is a big question mark) from CV was tangent to me... I mean, I need to understand a lot of things so that I come to the level to at least understand literal meaning of what he has written.... It gave me the same feeling that I got when I saw THICK Engineering books after passing HSC Exams :)

Regards,

Abhay

oilman5

surrogate concept
1]divergent concept.........explained in paolo's blue print
2]trading system .......kaufman and beyond ta
3]psychology of trading with ta.......tony plummer
4] concept of trading & life....dr van tharp
5] trading idea & implementation........kiev
6] broad market analysis......key thgeme in modern day trading
7] volatility Vs price prediction........random & fractural concept
8] moneyflow idea and present fundamental fad.....forex...do read research report of houses to get idea
9] how newspaper/tv sells .........hypes biasedness for creating opinion .......to create momentum of bullish/bearish theme
10] market structure .......trend .........trend termination play.......application of mechanical stop

Hello,oilman5,
I was a daytrader of NYSE ever in china.JUST 1 YEAR.Though I just study for the arbitrage of the stock future now, I'm still interested in the trading. I hope I will return to the stock market and be a good trader in the future. I will keep my attention to your articles. Thanks for your effort.
James.ju

TFL

so what r the factors trade-learner should see?
1. self modification.........throwing out investment attitude /gambling tendency........replace with defined risk strategy
2.understand that price is always balanced..............but may have a biased in longer time frame.........say last week chart suggests -bias for nifty...........so on monday by confirmation by price.......around 11-1130..........u r supposed to short ...........allowing profit book on thursday.........1030 hr.if u can not see..........bearish scenario.......u r yet to learn it................profit from price......is not that easy.somewhere......u have some opinion......fear/hope...........which is self destructive.
3. so a system is called for.........3way price can move........up down nowhere.
be ready .........for all three.........i.e. strategic planning.............now based on your signal trigger.............u enter.get out..........when continuity in that direction nomore high probability.
Dear oilman5,

Thank you for your efforts.

But its geting very annoyed and difficult to read your posts because of there ".................................." dots. It will be easy for us to read if you can remove them from further posts.

Thank you.

oilman5

thank u singh saab,............its great to see u .
with regards
oilman5