Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

Vivekji sell setup completed (daily TF)negating the buy setup a few weeks back.Though closing of 7th is marginally higher than that of 8th and 9th.But high of 8th is the highest so a perfected sell setup.Is this ok

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Vivekji sell setup completed (daily TF)negating the buy setup a few weeks back.Though closing of 7th is marginally higher than that of 8th and 9th.But high of 8th is the highest so a perfected sell setup.Is this ok
Yes, for perfection of sell setup high of 8 or 9 should be higher than high of 6 and 7.

Vivek

sir, do u have two trading accounts for investment and swing, because when buying the same investment stock in for swing, the average buy value gets mixed for investment + swing holdings or how do u manage to keep them apart.

Thanks

sir, do u have two trading accounts for investment and swing, because when buying the same investment stock in for swing, the average buy value gets mixed for investment + swing holdings or how do u manage to keep them apart.

Thanks
One can buy for delivery or swing in one exchange like NSE and trade in other exchange like BSE or vice versa....both positions shown separately...your broker should have NSE and BSE both with him and he should enable your account for both exchanges.

Smart_trade

sir,

do you use pi (zerodha) platform. if yes, pls suggest how to have chart saved (i.e after drawing trend lines, horizontal lines, RSI, Volume) the option save workspace is not saving anything, so whenever i close the chart and re-open i have to draw everything again. In Kite platform, the chart gets saved automatically with all the markings on the chart.

thanks

vivektrader

sir,

do you use pi (zerodha) platform. if yes, pls suggest how to have chart saved (i.e after drawing trend lines, horizontal lines, RSI, Volume) the option save workspace is not saving anything, so whenever i close the chart and re-open i have to draw everything again. In Kite platform, the chart gets saved automatically with all the markings on the chart.

thanks
What you can do is put all indicators or moving averages on chart and save the chart as template(by right clicking on the chart). You can invoke that template on any price chart you open. I don't think trendline or horizontal lines can be saved as template, but once drawn they can be saved as image (by right clicking). I don't think kite is any different, the save view option in kite is similar to save template in pi.

Vivek

vivektrader

Dear Vivekji is the buy set up complete? And countdown as well? For ITC?

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk
Buy CD had completed on 22/9 by way of terminal 13, but before a positive close arrived two big bearish candles formed, thereby practically recycling the buy CD.
One shouldn't be long in it.

Vivek