Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

Thanks.
Your problem is common to everybody.
I am still not that proficient in intraday trading, but I can tell you what I am trying.
If you are following TDSTs, sequential etc. Then have a list of 30-35 stocks on amibroker where you also have TDST afl loaded.
Now avoid scripts that are within red and blue TDST lines or previous day range. Look for forceful break of TDSTs can enter on retracement.
Once you find a suitable one, jump over to its daily chart to see where it lies in its market cycle.
By following this one method you can scan the entire list in seconds and can repeat after another 10-15 minutes.
Try out these things, may be improvise also.
Its always better to take trades in sync with direction of Nifty, think on those lines also. Most important is if you are right in a trade make it count, if wrong make it discount.
Good luck.

Vivek
thank you sir for the suggestion. I do not have amibroker, i use https://in.tradingview.com with script loaded to mark TD set ups for cash stocks but the site doesn't have charts for futures.

Is there any other free source charts ( where coding can be loaded for) futures charts. Not sure if PI can be loaded with TSDT codes.

thanks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
thank you sir for the suggestion. I do not have amibroker, i use https://in.tradingview.com with script loaded to mark TD set ups for cash stocks but the site doesn't have charts for futures.

Is there any other free source charts ( where coding can be loaded for) futures charts. Not sure if PI can be loaded with TSDT codes.

thanks
Not any I am aware of.

Vivek

ravi2126

thanks
If u have afl/pinescript for TD set up for trading view pls share...

If u have afl/pinescript for TD set up for trading view pls share...

study("Demark", overlay=true)

Count=close>close[4]?1:0
Count1=Count==1?nz(Count1[1])==0?1:Count1[1]==1?2:Count1[1]==2?3:Count1[1]==3?4:Count1[1]==4?5:Count1[1]==5?6:Count1[1]==6?7:Count1[1]==7?8:Count1[1]==8?9:0:0

Counta=close<close[4]?1:0
Count2=Counta==1?nz(Count2[1])==0?1:Count2[1]==1?2:Count2[1]==2?3:Count2[1]==3?4:Count2[1]==4?5:Count2[1]==5?6:Count2[1]==6?7:Count2[1]==7?8:Count2[1]==8?9:0:0

piepb=Count1==9 and piepb[1]==0?1:piepb[1]>0?piep2[1]==13?0:nz(piepb[1])+1:0
piep2=piepb>0 and close>high[2] and close>high[1]?piep2[1]==13?0:nz(piep2[1])+1:piep2[1]==13?0:piep2[1]

piepa=Count2==9 and piepa[1]==0?1:piepa[1]>0?piep[1]==13?0:nz(piepa[1])+1:0
piep=piepa>0 and close<low[2] and close<low[1]?piep[1]==13?0:nz(piep[1])+1:piep[1]==13?0:piep[1]

plotchar(Count1==1,char='1', color=lime)
plotchar(Count1==2,char='2', color=lime)
plotchar(Count1==3,char='3', color=lime)
plotchar(Count1==4,char='4', color=lime)
plotchar(Count1==5,char='5', color=lime)
plotchar(Count1==6,char='6', color=lime)
plotchar(Count1==7,char='7', color=lime)
plotchar(Count1==8,char='8', color=lime)
plotchar(Count1==9,char='9', color=lime)

plotchar(Count2==1,char='1', color=red)
plotchar(Count2==2,char='2', color=red)
plotchar(Count2==3,char='3', color=red)
plotchar(Count2==4,char='4', color=red)
plotchar(Count2==5,char='5', color=red)
plotchar(Count2==6,char='6', color=red)
plotchar(Count2==7,char='7', color=red)
plotchar(Count2==8,char='8', color=red)
plotchar(Count2==9,char='9', color=red)
plotshape(piep==1 and piep[1]==0?1: na, text='1', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==2 and piep[1]==1?1: na, text='2', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==3 and piep[1]==2?1: na, text='3', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==4 and piep[1]==3?1: na, text='4', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==5 and piep[1]==4?1: na, text='5', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==6 and piep[1]==5?1: na, text='6', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==7 and piep[1]==6?1: na, text='7', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==8 and piep[1]==7?1: na, text='8', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==9 and piep[1]==8?1: na, text='9', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==10 and piep[1]==9?1: na, text='10', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==11 and piep[1]==10?1: na, text='11', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==12 and piep[1]==11?1: na, text='12', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep==13 and piep[1]==12?1: na, text='13', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangledown, color=red)
plotshape(piep2==1 and piep2[1]==0?1: na, text='1', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==2 and piep2[1]==1?1: na, text='2', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==3 and piep2[1]==2?1: na, text='3', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==4 and piep2[1]==3?1: na, text='4', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==5 and piep2[1]==4?1: na, text='5', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==6 and piep2[1]==5?1: na, text='6', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==7 and piep2[1]==6?1: na, text='7', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==8 and piep2[1]==7?1: na, text='8', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==9 and piep2[1]==8?1: na, text='9', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==10 and piep2[1]==9?1: na, text='10', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==11 and piep2[1]==10?1: na, text='11', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==12 and piep2[1]==11?1: na, text='12', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)
plotshape(piep2==13 and piep2[1]==12?1: na, text='13', location=location.belowbar, style=shape.triangleup, color=lime)

vivektrader

Sir,

what is the risk management you follow (i.e) % of capital per trade and % risk in each trade

thanks
There has been variation in the past (due to indescipline), I am trying to implement a 2% capital risk in each swing/positional trade.
For intraday (which at present is least in terms of profitability) I am implementing a 1% capital risk per trade.

Vivek

There has been variation in the past (due to indescipline), I am trying to implement a 2% capital risk in each swing/positional trade.
For intraday (which at present is least in terms of profitability) I am implementing a 1% capital risk per trade.

Vivek
And capital per trade sir? (example, if you have Rs.100 as capital, what % of it is allocated max for a trade )

thanks

vivektrader

And capital per trade sir? (example, if you have Rs.100 as capital, what % of it is allocated max for a trade )

thanks
If one has a decent capital 5Lac or more (for swing), capital allocation per trade should be around 10% per trade.
At present my capital for swing is less than that, and usually I have one position at a time, so I am practically using all of it, as I trade in cash market mostly, I am not using any leverage.
Larger capital is allocated under investment, presently. You can say its early days.

Vivek

Last edited: