Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
In sell setup Vivek bhai where u look to buy .....?
Won't buy in sell setup, are you asking where to buy in a strong uptrend that has completed sell countdown? i.e. undergoing correction?

Vivek

vivektrader

A completed sell CD in an uptrend will provide you with expected time of probable correction (next few days after completion) and a probable top (CD 13 top mostly)
Now to arrive at a price to buy you can use important Fibonacci retracement levels (from that top) in that 'up wave' like 38.2% (in a strong uptrend) or 50% in a relatively normal uptrend. That is the best guess in my opinion, its a work in progress.....
Mirror for downtrend.
For e.g. for HDFC bank I am hoping a retracement of 1724-1704.

Vivek

Last edited:

vivektrader

Shifted from general thread
"Buy CD and sell CD dont have to come alternatively meaning once sell CD is achieved, we may or may not get buy CD. So if the market is between Buy and sell TDSTs and without breaking Sell CD support the market goes up and breaks buy TDST resistance ,that means the uptrend has resumed after a small correction ( which did not complete but CD) and new sell CD sequence has started which in all probabilities may go to complete sell CD.

In DeMarks book there is one case where there were as many as 8-10 sell CDs one after the other without in between buy CD in a strong uptrend...

Smart_trade"

Vivek

ravi2126

A completed sell CD in an uptrend will provide you with expected time of probable correction (next few days after completion) and a probable top (CD 13 top mostly)
Now to arrive at a price to buy you can use important Fibonacci retracement levels (from that top) in that 'up wave' like 38.2% (in a strong uptrend) or 50% in a relatively normal uptrend. That is the best guess in my opinion, its a work in progress.....
Mirror for downtrend.
For e.g. for HDFC bank I am hoping a retracement of 1724-1704.

Vivek
pls post chart with fibo also..as it always create confusion to me how to count fibo...
from top/bottom where it turns..

vivektrader

pls post chart with fibo also..as it always create confusion to me how to count fibo...
from top/bottom where it turns..
From where to draw the Fibonacci levels is confusing for me also,I am thinking of drawing Fibonacci levels from bar 1 of the set up that leads to a complete CD.

Last edited:
Congratulations sir on your break even & wish u further success. If time permits pls share methods to filter stock (equity/futures) for intraday.

Many times i focus on one set of list which moves sideways but other set of stocks moving in trend and by the time identify them the trend almost is over.

thanks

vivektrader

Congratulations sir on your break even & wish u further success. If time permits pls share methods to filter stock (equity/futures) for intraday.

Many times i focus on one set of list which moves sideways but other set of stocks moving in trend and by the time identify them the trend almost is over.

thanks
Thanks.
Your problem is common to everybody.
I am still not that proficient in intraday trading, but I can tell you what I am trying.
If you are following TDSTs, sequential etc. Then have a list of 30-35 stocks on amibroker where you also have TDST afl loaded.
Now avoid scripts that are within red and blue TDST lines or previous day range. Look for forceful break of TDSTs can enter on retracement.
Once you find a suitable one, jump over to its daily chart to see where it lies in its market cycle.
By following this one method you can scan the entire list in seconds and can repeat after another 10-15 minutes.
Try out these things, may be improvise also.
Its always better to take trades in sync with direction of Nifty, think on those lines also. Most important is if you are right in a trade make it count, if wrong make it discount.
Good luck.

Vivek