Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
What lies before the present setup? Is there not a prior setup which is bigger than current.
Start from the last completed sell setup, then locate what's relevant at present.

Vivek
Hmm Right. The previous CD13 completes on 19th March. Is my counting Right? But there is Flip on 12th March
You will have to post a chart, with marked intersection and the countdown for me to check.

Vivek

vivektrader

Mind you it's easy to get excited, I have been there, done that, only to realise that, it takes 4-6 months to understand all the nuances and be fluent.
First try to locate applicable setup, then mark intersection, then countdown with 8-13 qualifier.
Call me old school,but that's the best way to go about it.

Vivek

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Mind you it's easy to get excited, I have been there, done that, only to realise that, it takes 4-6 months to understand all the nuances and be fluent.
First try to locate applicable setup, then mark intersection, then countdown with 8-13 qualifier.
Call me old school,but that's the best way to go about it.

Vivek
Sure. Thank you. I am travelling now and will be back next week.will not have access to Amibroker. Will surely take time to go through.

travi

You have a count on Airtel ?
Buy Sequential with CD seems to have completed although some bars ago,
last 3 bars with bullish flip worth entry ?
I think the TDST support should also be around 370, so at cmp of buy 390 not bad huh?

Last edited:

vivektrader

You have a count on Airtel ?
Buy Sequential with CD seems to have completed although some bars ago,
last 3 bars with bullish flip worth entry ?
I think the TDST support should also be around 370, so at cmp of buy 390 not bad huh?
The CD based on buy setup (9 came on 18/1/18) recycled (stoploss 386 hit on closing basis on 6/04/18), don't see any basis of going long (unless my count is wrong, please recheck).

Vivek

travi

The CD based on buy setup (9 came on 18/1/18) recycled (stoploss 386 hit on closing basis on 6/04/18), don't see any basis of going long (unless my count is wrong, please recheck).

Vivek
Thanks, i just did a quick count and might have jumbled CD but taken a small position nevertheless actually based on PriceAction but if TD would've supported then all the better.
370 dates to a very old support and lets if the most recent bullish flip runs upto 9 :D

Edit: what was the date of entry or CD completion ?

vivektrader

Vivek
Thanks, i just did a quick count and might have jumbled CD but taken a small position nevertheless actually based on PriceAction but if TD would've supported then all the better.
370 dates to a very old support and lets if the most recent bullish flip runs upto 9 :D

I think the cd completed on 6/03/18 and positive close was on 12/03/18.

Vivek

After that the next great support is 310, where I may take a small entry :)

travi

ut1.jpg

For sake of others --- posting proper pic, at the time of post I was occupied by the trade itself.
I saw the buy around mid march but then just thought i'll stick with PA bcos 370 dates back to OCT-2017 lows.

Market more bullish now than in March.

Edit: With another weak buy setup formed but I think still above the support to combing some PA into it and see if a sell setup completes.

Last edited:

vivektrader

View attachment 24860

For sake of others --- posting proper pic, at the time of post I was occupied by the trade itself.
I saw the buy around mid march but then just thought i'll stick with PA bcos 370 dates back to OCT-2017 lows.

Market more bullish now than in March.

Edit: With another weak buy setup formed but I think still above the support to combing some PA into it and see if a sell setup completes.
Forgot about one more thing, isn't it now 9-13-9, buy incidence, if it is then it's even more powerful then a completed sequential alone.
"
Requirements for a valid Sequential 9-13-9 Buy Count:
- The Buy Setup must not begin before or on the same price bar as the completed Buy Countdown
- The second Buy Setup must be preceded by a bullish Price Flip
- There must be no completed Sell Setup prior to the appearance of the Buy Setup"
Edit: I don't know whether a prior stoploss hit would spoil 9-13-9? Sirji will answer (ST sir).
I guess that it should be valid.

Last edited: