Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

travi

Forgot about one more thing, isn't it now 9-13-9, buy incidence, if it is then it's even more powerful then a completed sequential alone.
"
Requirements for a valid Sequential 9-13-9 Buy Count:
- The Buy Setup must not begin before or on the same price bar as the completed Buy Countdown
- The second Buy Setup must be preceded by a bullish Price Flip
- There must be no completed Sell Setup prior to the appearance of the Buy Setup"
Edit: I don't know whether a prior stoploss hit would spoil 9-13-9? Sirji will answer (ST sir).
I guess not.
That's the subconscious mind just erupting, i wasn't able to put it together in my 1st post apparently trading intra and tracking BNF.
Ya, 9-13-9 was what appeared to me (without naming it), but would you believe I just gazed at the chart without actual counting and felt something.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
That's the subconscious mind just erupting, i wasn't able to put it together in my 1st post apparently trading intra and tracking BNF.
Ya, 9-13-9 was what appeared to me (without naming it), but would you believe I just gazed at the chart without actual counting and felt something.
Oo, are you becoming Demark himself, just gazing and gauging, wo :cool:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Hello could you please me If I my reading is correct for the Chart of Hindalco,
1.Sell Set up is complete on 18thApr also the intersection happening on Day 9 where the Low of Day Nine (236.05) is Lower than the High of Day 6(238.5).
2.We are in CD2.

1524277910626.png

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Hello could you please me If I my reading is correct for the Chart of Hindalco,
1.Sell Set up is complete on 18thApr also the intersection happening on Day 9 where the Low of Day Nine (236.05) is Lower than the High of Day 6(238.5).
2.We are in CD2.

View attachment 24881
We are at CD 3 after completion of sell setup and intersection, 9 is the bar from which you can start countdown provided intersection takes place at 8 or 9 setup bar, here it took place at 9.