Tom de mark sequential monitor for nifty50 stocks

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
There is some difference in the AFL that you are using, it should show setup markings along with TDST lines (support and resistance), like the ones posted by ST sir in post#1105 and all charts posted by me. Don't have the (red) line following the price action which is in your chart.
? different parameters

Vivek

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
There is some difference in the AFL that you are using, it should show setup markings along with TDST lines (support and resistance), like the ones posted by ST sir in post#1105 and all charts posted by me. Don't have the (red) line following the price action which is in your chart.

Vivek
Please confirm if the daily chart is the same.

1522301176642.png

vivektrader

Vivek
Please confirm if the daily chart is the same.

View attachment 24512
This is fine, was wondering what is that staircase line?
Can also uncheck TD points in parameters for a cleaner chart.

Vivek

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer

Vivek
Could you please help me understand what does the * mean in the chart and the green arrow beneath the candle of 23rd March mean.

vivektrader

Vivek
Could you please help me understand what does the * mean in the chart and the green arrow beneath the candle of 23rd March mean.
When a setup continues after completing 9 bars, these further bars are marked by a star, when we calculate the height of a setup, we consider the entire length from bar one to the last bar marked by star.
The green arrow that is marked is Buy CD 13, sometimes the AFL marks the CD13 correctly, but not always, it misses many qualifiers or even the CD13 altogether.
However if your manual count is the same that is marked by the AFL , that in a way is corroboration.
But don't depend on these arrows.

Vivek

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
SBI completed buy setup on the weekly. Is it said to be perfected? Hope I am not interrupting the flow of the thread by posting the weeklies.
1522307456233.png

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
What lies before the present setup? Is there not a prior setup which is bigger than current.
Start from the last completed sell setup, then locate what's relevant at present.

Vivek
Hmm Right. The previous CD13 completes on 19th March. Is my counting Right? But there is Flip on 12th March. Now I am stuck.