Thomas DeMark Sequential System

Apollo Tyre seems have completed both a buy setup and a count down. Since I am not good at count down - would ritesh or someone else like to verify?
will do the same and update shortly...

yes as per my calculations in Apollo Tyre the Sequential buy CD completed on 20/11/2012 and also gave a buy signal on 21/11/2012... pls note the signal i.e. green arrow given on 09/11/2012 is wrong as per my understanding....

SL can be kept at 75.6

thank you

Last edited:
I request ST sir to cross check on apollo tyre please... Thank You.

yes... totally missed an awesome opportunity... anyways we keep up the good work... we will catch a few fish from this ocean.. i am sure :)

sanjosedesi

Observations ... as of Nov 22

Airtel - Sell Setup Complete Nov 21. Waiting for reversal (swing trade) or countdown
BHEL - Buy Setup count 8 today. Tomorrow should be count 9. However, it is way far from the TD S&R.
GAIL - Buy Setup complete Nov 21 - Was not monitoring it earlier. Way far from TD S&R. Seems to have reversed today (for a swing trade).
Hero Motors - Buy Setup complete Nov 21. Waiting for reversal.
L&T - Buy setup complete Nov 21. Way far from TD S&R - Has Reversed
Reliance - Buy setup complete Nov 19. Has not reversed. Maybe in count down?
Tata Motors - Sell setup complete Nov 13. Wow - what a move after that.
Tata Steel - Buy setup complete today (Nov 22).

** All observations based on AFL without checking the intersection etc. visually
** Rather than counting count-down manually, I am hoping to extend the AFL to do this better (and more visually). Slow in programming so bear with me. Might take a month if that. My hope is to mark each bar with a) setup, b) count down c) combo - each info on top of each other so that one glance you know it all. I also want to visibly mark points where a count gets canceled. Till then, bear with half baked information. If such code is already there, please let me know.